Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

School Swordsman Slaughterer

Enis21 · 142 · 29853

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
he most probably stays watching basillisk and samurai champloo- or some other anime!

but in my opinion violence has become a norm in our society! i cant even dig these PS games or TV content any more!
its a shame!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
he most probably stays watching basillisk and samurai champloo- or some other anime!

but in my opinion violence has become a norm in our society! i cant even dig these PS games or TV content any more!
its a shame!

one of the biggest misconceptions ever

That not good enough for ya?

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

its a shame!

wats a misconception Barck? the part bout PS games or violence being a norm in society?
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
No-one commits violence because of games, films, TV or music. That's just a cop out, something that people use as a scapegoat when they're scared or unwilling to confront the real problem.

There is no scientific evidence - no evidence at all, in fact - that points to media being the cause of mindless acts of violence. If anything, the evidence points the other way.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Blaming the media for violent content is bullshit.

I grew up on a steady diet of violent animé and movies, but I have never killed anyone. I've thought about killing a few retards before, but since I have a normally functioning brain, I could stop myself. I'm sure that there are millions of other people who listen to slipknot and watch just as much violent shit as me, yet they don't go around killing.
there are plenty of studies that prove that this kind of media violence can actually do the opposite, by providing a cathartic effect.

Its just that parents are too lazy to monitor their children's habits and notice the fact that Johnny is planning a murderous spree, since they would rather watch Sewende Laan and such. Teachers sit around laughing when the corny a**hole gets picked on, because its all just fun and games, until someone loses a life.

These are people who have problems to start with, but no one cares, or we all joke about them as the crazy kid in the back. Till something like this happens, then we still refuse to accept responsibility and go digging through his cd's instead, to find a scapegoat.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

its a shame!

wats a misconception Barck? the part bout PS games or violence being a norm in society?

Violence and existed long before video games appeared.. i don't think people played GTA during the middle ages..
If anything video games are good for all of us, they are a part of modern culture and a form of art. People just need a scape goat when things go wrong.. and usually they blame whatever they don't understand.. all those misinformed people on the news are an example of that, not a single one of those people has played the video game they are talking crap about..
500 years ago angry mobs used to burn witches, now we know better.. or do we?
All these modern inquisitors make me sick.. Do you really want to know what causes violence ??? Poverty, Drugs, Bad education, Racism and lack of ethical parameters given by your family.
Society blames Video Games ?? Then I a Video Gamer, blame society. :-[

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
cosign Pyro

if you blame media blame the school system too- the shit they put down your throat in history cla** for one. glorification of violence galore

parents are lazy as f***. The kid's own mom said she's never been in his bedroom.

but my cosign stops at devil worship (no lucifer)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 11:34:15 AM by churchofthe latterdayLatte »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

its a shame!

Violence and existed long before video games appeared.. i don't think people played GTA during the middle ages..
If anything video games are good for all of us, they are a part of modern culture and a form of art. People just need a scape goat when things go wrong.. and usually they blame whatever they don't understand.. all those misinformed people on the news are an example of that, not a single one of those people has played the video game they are talking crap about..
500 years ago angry mobs used to burn witches, now we know better.. or do we?
All these modern inquisitors make me sick.. Do you really want to know what causes violence ??? Poverty, Drugs, Bad education, Racism and lack of ethical parameters given by your family.
Society blames Video Games ?? Then I a Video Gamer, blame society. :-[

I'm a big fan of reading. I read a lot of fiction as well as non-fiction. I especially love thrillers and violent shit. Maybe that is the problem.

Maybe we should go back to the old ways and look to God for guidance.

If only the bible wasn't the most violence-ridden book I've ever laid eyes on.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Its all this white people shit my privacy my privacy ...keep out of my room! I tried that white school shit with my moms boy, got wolloped once and she chooned me out "Privacy yama sepa. Nonsons man! This is my house. No one will be lockind doors in my house. buy your own house then start locking doors biatch! This door stays open." ...end of conversation

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
but my cosign stops at devil worship (no lucifer)

I don't worship the devil, simply because I don't believe there is a devil to worship.

I believe in doing what feels good to me. If the bible or any other religion says its wrong, then I say screw your religion. I'm not going to be guided by any ancient book that contradicts itself at every turn.

This is what Satanism also preaches (Laveyan satanism), not silly shit, like killing cats and sacrificing animals or people (which the bible does). Satanism is about doing what feels good to you, as long as you don't hurt others.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
we may aswell blame the parents while were @ it, parents cannot bare the fact that their child is just insane or that they raised them poorly... so they look what could of made him do it, and as music or video games include violence, sex and nudity they would seem like an easy thing to pa** the reason onto when infact they are just getting rid of their own guilt and blaming their bad parenting  on music. What ever happened to  saying no son/daughter you MAY NOT have this game, I dont like you listening to that shit, I MEAN GOD!!! have people gone stupid f***...

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
"I'm actually a Satanist. Oh yes, I worship the black God of Destruction. Do you see any goats around here? No! Wanna know why? Because I sacrificed them! Come Satan! Come fill me with your black, naughty evil!"
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
"I'm actually a Satanist. Oh yes, I worship the black God of Destruction. Do you see any goats around here? No! Wanna know why? Because I sacrificed them! Come Satan! Come fill me with your black, naughty evil!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I met a nice Jewish girl last week. We shared a bacon and feta pizza on Sunday.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile