Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

death of SA hiphop

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
we are witnessing the death of the culture we´ve come to know as hiphop, that´s even before it has establsihed itself as force to be reckoned with... I heard yesterday when Naked DJ was promoting his gigs,
he said Stagga, Zombo and Arthur will be doing a battle somewhere where he will be playing...
yes you heard me right Arthur the "King of Kwaito" and his puppet Zombo will be battling with Hiphops wackest cat Stagga...

R.I.P. to the love of my life  :-[  :-[

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Thats not hip hop..
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
i herd that2! can you imagine that ish? i think these people are tryin´ 2 make fun of hip hop, if so well i no every1 is entitled of doin´ their thin´ but f*** ´em...

http://www.90bpm.org/php/0pub/graffiti/images/o/DSC01109.JPG">
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Anonymous

i think that if aboZombo and them want producers an ish they should stick to usin people in their own league... if the Kwaito producers and Dj´s arnt any good then hard luk..who are they to jack our talanted hip hop DJ´s... for real guys if this continues hip hop emzansi  aint gon last for long...I.C.U. :-W  :-Z  :-Z

MentalGymnast

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://Local Men Of Mystery
Everybodies always saying Hip Hop is wack, Hip Hop is Dying, Hip Hop is lost
f***, what do you think hip hop is? a "giant in the countryside"
if you think hip hop is dying then do something to revive it, Hip Hop belongs to you, it is (your) thoughts´ manifest.

That fact, for the moment, is that Hip Hop sells, and anyone with half a capitalist dream is going to exploit it till it doesn´t sell. You can´t stop tthat from happening but you can ride the wave, PIMP THE SYSTEM!,
if hip hop is wack then make NICE hip hop.
if Kwaito is leeching off wack rappers then have gigs where real Hip hop is showcased
Companies won´t sponsor a strictly Hip Hop event but what more do you need than a mic(PA system), 2 turntables and a venue? HUSTLE!
do something about it, any idiot can complain, real heads will revive hip hop

JO´burg heads bitch too much, f***! how about organising a real event?

Silence

Anonymous

big ups to you bro i agree wit you ... people should stop complainin and do sumthin about.... I.C.U

faaibop

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
what kultcha?

what ees duh definichin of kultcha?

by de tyme most of you reech de age of 35 yoo will be merreed, hev kits, en yoo wood hev forgotten about dis saym ting yoo now call your kultcha

beleev me. i know from ekspeereeyens. i em 32. my fren Rozzano Davids is 36. Ready D is almost 40. en we still dooing whut we did in 1984

de minute yoo guys feeneesh varsity en teknikon yoo get det coreprit jop, yoo forget about hiephop.

so shutt de fukck up en stiek your loyalty to hiephop where your undigested rests come out from
.the most insidious emcee on the block
blowin' up the spot.. pa** the mic and watch me rock" - MR. DEVIOUS

khoi

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://The Kraal
Quote:

03-06-2004 at 15:51, MentalGymnast :
Everybodies always saying Hip Hop is wack, Hip Hop is Dying, Hip Hop is lost
f***, what do you think hip hop is? a "giant in the countryside"
if you think hip hop is dying then do something to revive it, Hip Hop belongs to you, it is (your) thoughts´ manifest.

That fact, for the moment, is that Hip Hop sells, and anyone with half a capitalist dream is going to exploit it till it doesn´t sell. You can´t stop tthat from happening but you can ride the wave, PIMP THE SYSTEM!,
if hip hop is wack then make NICE hip hop.
if Kwaito is leeching off wack rappers then have gigs where real Hip hop is showcased
Companies won´t sponsor a strictly Hip Hop event but what more do you need than a mic(PA system), 2 turntables and a venue? HUSTLE!
do something about it, any idiot can complain, real heads will revive hip hop

JO´burg heads bitch too much, f***! how about organising a real event?

Silence

Amen
wabulawayo Kraal we kill - only time will reveal

faaibop

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
sumbodee say hallelooyaahh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

but i´m sayin, if it´s wack, it´s wack, if it´s dyin, it´s dyin, i´m not cryin i´m just sayin.
Whatever the phuck´s happened to awareness, concern, freedom of expression baba!
Maybe i might do somethin about it, maybe i might as well say: "phuck it! " n not do anything about it, whatever the phuck u chose to do won´t change the fact that some shit will sound wack to a portion of the crowd! n sometimes too much shit sounds wack to too many ppl n even maybe the little gigs n events u´ll be runnin around organizin tryin to save shit, will sound wack to more, but then again maybe not, just as much as we have the right to point out what´s DOPE everybody has the phuckin right to say ´IT´S WACK!´ ...matter of fact SAY IT OUT LOUD!!! whenever u can, let´em know THEY SUCK!!
THEN!! see what u can bring to the game n hear what people´ll say
Peace.
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

faaibop

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
where did yoo learn grefeek deezign? et de pet shop in Kaalton Senter?

yoo betta eks sumbodee !