Anonymous

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

28-06-2004 at 01:07, Anonymous :
The "purse" the hater just posted is actually a doo-rag held in Killa CAm´s hand. If you look closely there is no 3-d effect: it  shines just like a doo-rag would. What a stupid a**.

I had to go back and look again. Hilarious, but true Chicken Head. That is a du-rag! Funny how pics can be fliiped to mean something else. STREETS IS WATCHING-and Hating!

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

05-07-2004 at 11:05, eef_haf :

people take this "Dipset Taliban" too serious. Its nothing but comedy for me. Camron and Juelz Santana are way Beyond the definition of wack yet they sell multiplatinum. If this means "the death of rap" then rap has been dead for a very long time already(eg "horse and carriage").

KILLA!

You got it twisted. Yes it´s comedy most of the time. These guys got some hilarious lyrics; like Cam on the R Kelly remix of Thioa thong, or both CAm and Juelz on most of Come Home With Me; e.g. Burnt/I just wanna/....& I´m not a die-hard fan to realise these cats is having fun,  are nice on the tracks, and Cam is a thoroughbred /mc have you heard his freestyles: son, they´re not wack!

[ This message was edited by: TNG on 06-07-2004 13:40 ]

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
have you heard their double album? or are you just being sarcastic?

only person with worse lines than Cam&Juelz must be N.O.R.E when Tragedy Khadafi is not ghostwriting for him :-]
ABAC - A change gon come!

Anonymous

Anonymous

ion care what nobody says, cam/diplomats is gon eat up shady/aftermath, i mean ate up. shady and all them ni**** will get scared, and plus, most people that like eminem, is garbage. the ony raw people on shady is lloyd banks and tony yayo. otherwise, garbage, but 50s koo. and das it, go dipset, do what u gotta do camron, freaky, santana, jones, get em!!