Africasgateway.com

COMPLIMENTS

cash · 51 · 10163

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Before we derail MAD RAPERS thread further -here it is!

What is the secret to a good compliment?

-i think u gotta give as well as u take!

Ladies,how does a guy keep the compliments FRESH!? i know sumtimes we tend to slack off, and thats where a nigga like me :D joking ;D comes in the picture n snatches ur girl from under ur nose with a simple "compliment"
@cash_sog

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I think when a man calls me smart and notices everything . but the physical, I take a liking to him. ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 11:03:16 AM by jay-lee »

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I think when a man calls me smart and notices everything . but the physical, I take a liking to him. ;)
FELLAS......1ST THING ......QUIT...........TAPPIN ON DOORZ IF U AINT TRYNA GET IN DA CRIBZ.......COZ DEN U'L B GENUINE....& WE CAN TELL......BLEEV IT OR NOT.............. ;)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think you're quite bright, and you're not hot at all okay.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Ladies,how does a guy keep the compliments FRESH!? i know sumtimes we tend to slack off, and thats where a nigga like me :D joking ;D comes in the picture n snatches ur girl from under ur nose with a simple "compliment"

you know what i think cash? it feels goood when i hear pple saying some great about my work but it pissses my a** when cats go gay on me. im sure you understand what i mean..........
Hood.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Its always more comfortable complimenting a woman on the "out of the ordinary or NEW things " that i would notice. ie. if you are wearing something new(new outfit) and u lookin HOT TO DEF! Or u got that Janet Jackson 6 pack, expect a compliment!

But theres stuff like Eye shadow,make up ,new bra,new nails,....i dont really notice that stuff, n beleive me mami get mad!

how do i notice these small things(well, BIG things according to women) cos id love to surprise yall by giving compliments on the suttle things too.
@cash_sog

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Cash guys don't notice such things and to be honest we don't expect them to.
I usually just walk in and say " Look baby I'v got new hair." then he'd say " But baby you jus went for a hair cut" then I say " I knew you'd like it, God I look hot" then we proceed with life.
I want him to compliment me on more important stuff, like jees your' smart. But that whole your nail look good shit mmmmm doesn't really phase me much.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Its always more comfortable complimenting a woman on the "out of the ordinary or NEW things " that i would notice. ie. if you are wearing something new(new outfit) and u lookin HOT TO DEF! Or u got that Janet Jackson 6 pack, expect a compliment!

But theres stuff like Eye shadow,make up ,new bra,new nails,....i dont really notice that stuff, n beleive me mami get mad!

how do i notice these small things(well, BIG things according to women) cos id love to surprise yall by giving compliments on the suttle things too.
Start with her shoes! I love it when ma guy notices my shoes .

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
I usually just walk in and say " Look baby I'v got new hair." then he'd say " But baby you jus went for a hair cut" then I say " I knew you'd like it, God I look hot" then we proceed with life.
I want him to compliment me on more important stuff, like jees your' smart. But that whole your nail look good shit mmmmm doesn't really phase me much.

may i beg 2 differ? guys can and do notice such things but i guess it just depends how into the woman you are. if u helplessly into a womna u'll even notice that she has grown one extra eyebrow, well kinda dramatic but makes ma point. so i suppose there are varying levels of being into a woman. same goes for noticing things like not only how intelligent she is, but just certain contributions to the conversation that leave u like, dayum, dis is a smart woman. but i think some people lack tact, cos u b o some dayum u a smart woman, depending o how u say it, it can come across as though, "ahh u thot i was just goo dlooking without brains" typa thang.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

nucca, i need producer credits for this ish, you did take ma advice, very good, very good Cash
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

may i beg 2 differ? guys can and do notice such things but i guess it just depends how into the woman you are. if u helplessly into a womna u'll even notice that she has grown one extra eyebrow, well kinda dramatic but makes ma point. so i suppose there are varying levels of being into a woman. same goes for noticing things like not only how intelligent she is, but just certain contributions to the conversation that leave u like, dayum, dis is a smart woman. but i think some people lack tact, cos u b o some dayum u a smart woman, depending o how u say it, it can come across as though, "ahh u thot i was just goo dlooking without brains" typa thang.

Clearly he was not that into me.... lol  ;D  ;D

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

Clearly he was not that into me.... lol  ;D  ;D

hahahaha
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

isnt it a bit weird if say" u figured out how to set the pvr up" and i cum n say "Wow, ur smart" wudnt that kinda feel like im implying that i thought u were dof?

But yeah, i always compliment my boo on her problem solving. women are quick thinkers. i think us guys are slow and lethargic problem solvers! we analyse too much! women jus get to the point. ie. the solution. yall def gettin a compliment for that!
@cash_sog