Ex + friend = no benefits?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Ahh i see. I'm 3years older than you. From now on Adress me as Sir or Sir Jeweler or His Majesty the Jeweler.

BUt seriously. An Ex nearly ruined my life.. Wait let me rephrase, me foolishly keeping ties with my ex nearly ruined my life. That friendship dream is a falicy. 
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Ahh i see. I'm 3years older than you. From now on Adress me as Sir or Sir Jeweler or His Majesty the Jeweler.

BUt seriously. An Ex nearly ruined my life.. Wait let me rephrase, me foolishly keeping ties with my ex nearly ruined my life. That friendship dream is a falicy. 
Sir , yes, Sir !!!
and you got a wife at ur age???
WoW!!
Cheated yet? And wat went on with your ex?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 12:34:33 PM by jay-lee »

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Havent cheated on the MRS. I take marriage very seriously, wouldnt have done it if i wasnt ready. Its tough, but i dont regret any day, hour, minute or second of it.

Besides I'm terrified of her. If i ever did something that foolish, she would probably boil five litres of oil and throw it all over me in my sleep. I'm not speculating. I was warned and i believe her  ;D

Out of respect for my ex, i wont get into what happened. I just wish she would afford me the same respect and not continue to slander and lie about things that happened between us, post and pre break-up.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Drag

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Would be very interesting,wouldn't it...some drama for yall crazy bunch :-X

Don't worry C your secret is safe with me,won't tell poor wifey :'(

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Havent cheated on the MRS. I take marriage very seriously, wouldnt have done it if i wasnt ready. Its tough, but i dont regret any day, hour, minute or second of it.

Besides I'm terrified of her. If i ever did something that foolish, she would probably boil five litres of oil and throw it all over me in my sleep. I'm not speculating. I was warned and i believe her  ;D

Out of respect for my ex, i wont get into what happened. I just wish she would afford me the same respect and not continue to slander and lie about things that happened between us, post and pre break-up.
Told the Polish lad, " if you ever cheat on me ( I mean this ) I'll CHOP ur balls off and feed it to the homeless ) Mr Balls!

I think Im ready for it too. I just love the idea of going home to someone. 8) :-*

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ex's can be whack... :P 1 dude used to call me on private & not say a word.......he'd literally listen to me speak shit.....& COZ I KNEW IT WAS HIM I'D START SINGING..WASTE HIS AIRTIME....til i'd say his name then he'd hang up....how dumb can u get G... :P :P :P :P......GIRL J......DERRRZ MO FISH IN DA DAMN C.....4GET HIS EXPIRED a**........ ;)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

And you still don't regret marrying her???

I would be out the door as soon as I hear something like this.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I've realised that i'm uncomfortable with having my girlfriend being friends with her ex's and thats because i know how easy it would be for me to sleep with 99.99% of my ex's even when they have boyfriends. if i can do it that easily, what would make it difficult for her to do the same? being "close" friends with your ex isnt safe but i dont have a problem with a no so close friendship with them.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
And does your wife know about this and how does she feel ::)

Well obviously wifey comes first. If she doesn't like any of my friendships, then obviously the friendship would end.She's wifey for a reason yo. I love her to bits. Im friends with most of my ex's and why shouldn't i be really ? Nothing has ever happened between me and them.One of them is even friendly with my wife and she was present @ my engagement party.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 03:30:48 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile

Does that mean you intend to cheat when you get married? The way i look at it, unless Mila Kuniz comes a-knocking, i should be safe.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Damn..why do women love doing that, but yet at the same time they want you back.... >:(

As for the ex-friend ting: If you are in a relationship stay away from the exes, they'll bring u problems....

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Would be very interesting,wouldn't it...some drama for yall crazy bunch :-X

Don't worry C your secret is safe with me,won't tell poor wifey :'(

Secret ? What Secret ? It aint no secret that im friendly with some of my ex's. Whoever u are,do what u gotta do.Im a man,i don't hide behind computer screens. Like i said i love my wife and there's nothing i wouldn't do for her.So whatever ill feelings u have for me,you can go ahead and act them out yo.We've been through more in the last 8 years for a friendship with some of my  ex's to even make a dent in our bond,so whatever yo. Why the f*** u think we getting married ?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:14:02 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
ex's can be whack... :P 1 dude used to call me on private & not say a word.......he'd literally listen to me speak shit.....& COZ I KNEW IT WAS HIM I'D START SINGING..WASTE HIS AIRTIME....til i'd say his name then he'd hang up....how dumb can u get G... :P :P :P :P......GIRL J......DERRRZ MO FISH IN DA DAMN C.....4GET HIS EXPIRED a**........ ;)
Nah sweets, I aint sweating on ones "expired a** "  just wanna be sure if Im making the right move.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Depends on the nature of the relationship. If you feel that you are still sexually attracted to him, then don't be friends. AT ALL. You have different connections with different people and sometimes a break -up isn't enough to end that connection. You find that some ex's make the best of friends but shitty boyfriends, it's up to you to make that call. We all have those ex's that we just love because of the kind of people they are. I say you can be friends with your ex without anything happening especially if you know that that someone is a jerk.

Does that mean you intend to cheat when you get married? The way i look at it, unless Mila Kuniz comes a-knocking, i should be safe.

This is something I could never understand even in relationship.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Not at all. I don't believe in cheating when you're in a relationship. I'm just saying. That kind of threat on my physical well-being scares me.

What if you have a misunderstanding and she thinks you're cheating? You could end up with 3rd degree burns, for no reason.