insecurities...

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
You dont seem to discriminate against foreign nationals.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
You dont seem to discriminate against foreign nationals.
lol, nah watch out if it dont work out with the Pole... Im thinking Indian ( from India, not durbs)

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
well this is the story ryt.......a fiend/ colleague of myn d-cyded to date my 'ex' and i was cool with it coz i didn't want him really and he wasn't my boyfriend and the true sense of the word but anyhu here's the deal me and the dude are still friends and we chill a lot and all o that like we always have and now my 'friend' aint feelin that so she d-cyded to send me an sms telling me not to hug her boyfriend, not to chill with him but she 'allowed' me to to talk to him ........like what the f***? insecurity? dont know these nuthing to be insecure bout......have you guyz eva been in that situation?

did u by any chance while u were still dating the cat, brag about how good a shag he is to your friend? DAYUM WOMEN  :o. now u made her want what u had and she seems 2 b enjoyin it so much so she doesnt want u 2 possibly try having it again. yeah i also agree wt da above, dont date friend's axes, the cat must also be the one that makes it clear to you that u aint the no 1 lady anymo, she shouldnt b coming at u like dat. Ghetto scandalous ish
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
I hung out with a few mates of mine over the weekend and my "friend" who not so long ago asked me about the size of my lads penis . She was trying so hard to piss me off by flirting with him , but I neva played along and niether did my he. He had my back all the way and if he didn't we might have been apart, just like that "friend " and I r now. She a ho!

So how big is the Pole's Johnson anyhow ? Jokes.. So your no longer friends with the girl? Were you and her really friends or was she just an aquaintance?
we havent hung out in a while and last time we did the guy she was with asked me for a dance and I agreed ( nothing nasty from my side ) and I think she thought I laid with dogs that would do that to me.
Ayo, I really dont get this gal yo, I just found out that she been bashing me " she cant keep a man " " she's a rabbit" crazy ish. So I took my invite back ( bday party this sat ) and made tracks after we paid for our drinks!
His size? hehehe, lets just say "dont always believe wat you hear.

that could either mean "blacks dont always have big dicks", or "some white cats r also well Hung, well include Chinesse there too".  ;D
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I hung out with a few mates of mine over the weekend and my "friend" who not so long ago asked me about the size of my lads penis . She was trying so hard to piss me off by flirting with him , but I neva played along and niether did my he. He had my back all the way and if he didn't we might have been apart, just like that "friend " and I r now. She a ho!

So how big is the Pole's Johnson anyhow ? Jokes.. So your no longer friends with the girl? Were you and her really friends or was she just an aquaintance?
we havent hung out in a while and last time we did the guy she was with asked me for a dance and I agreed ( nothing nasty from my side ) and I think she thought I laid with dogs that would do that to me.
Ayo, I really dont get this gal yo, I just found out that she been bashing me " she cant keep a man " " she's a rabbit" crazy ish. So I took my invite back ( bday party this sat ) and made tracks after we paid for our drinks!
His size? hehehe, lets just say "dont always believe wat you hear.

that could either mean "blacks dont always have big dicks", or "some white cats r also well Hung, well include Chinesse there too".  ;D
Chiness, haai now there I cant say much...... Hhhmmmn Think they on the tiny side, no a** no dick hence the incredible balance.... any Asians to set me straight? Straight as in you do / or you dont have big dicks..
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:31:59 PM by jay-lee »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
First it was AFRICASGATEWAY.COM
then AFRICASHATEWAY.COM
then AFRICASDATEWAY.COM now it's AFRICASDICKWAY.COM now I think I've heard it all..

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
then AFRICASHATEWAY.COM
then AFRICASDATEWAY.COM now it's AFRICASDICKWAY.COM now I think I've heard it all..

LMAO, i think its high time a sex/relationship advice sub forum is introduced...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
then AFRICASHATEWAY.COM

LMAO, i think its high time a sex/relationship advice sub forum is introduced...

yeah seems it's needed...

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Taf1 would make the best mod for that topic
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

O god and he's been scarce I dread the stories when he gets back, he's girlfriends probably slept with his brother and fell in love with his cousin and now he's in a situation because she's pregnant and him being this noble guy he can't seem to let her go because she doesn't have a place to stay and her home town is somewhere where planes don't fly...

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

O god and he's been scarce I dread the stories when he gets back, he's girlfriends probably slept with his brother and fell in love with his cousin and now he's in a situation because she's pregnant and him being this noble guy he can't seem to let her go because she doesn't have a place to stay and her home town is somewhere where planes don't fly...

you forget to mention that his brother is an identical twin so the baby will look like him regardless of wether its his or not...eish drama, drama, drama
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
AG never fails to amuse...lol... If dr phil ever did a south african tour i think at least 30% of the crowd will be AGians
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind