BAD Wigs

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Why do wemen wear Bad wigs? I mean the really bad blatant ones?
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Because they're cheap, not the women the wigs. And they like having long hair but a god wig costs about R1500 depending on the length.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

Because they're cheap, not the women the wigs. And they like having long hair but a god wig costs about R1500 depending on the length.

All o that for fake hair...nc nc nc

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Coming to think about it ive never had a gf that wears one o those (wig). Do u they take em out when they go to bed?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Coming to think about it ive never had a gf that wears one o those (wig). Do u they take em out when they go to bed?

Interesting Q.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I also don't get it. I don't like weaves and all this fakeness.

I have a cousin who has a few wigs (not the bad type) She says it's more convenient than having to do her hair sometimes. Some of them are shorter than her own hair.

Why can't women just be themselves? If I ever hook up with a girl and she ends up taking off a wig, I'm kicking her out.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Its beyond me , I dont get it either ???
 @ M.Z.U I sure hope they take it off , it wont take it self off you know ::)

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
But the bad ones are seriously terrible. They are blatantly fake, They look plastic.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Its beyond me , I dont get it either ???
 @ M.Z.U I sure hope they take it off , it wont take it self off you know ::)

What im asking is, if we hook up at the club or sumin does she take that ish off b4 we sleep or does she carry on with her fakeness until she leaves ma place?

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Why can't women just be themselves? If I ever hook up with a girl and she ends up taking off a wig, I'm kicking her out.

Double cosign

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

How often do you hear men perv over bald chick? Sometimes it is for convenience but at most it's to impress. Lets be honest, guys like hair and some women can't grow it so they buy it.

@ MZU depends which kind you have, a friend of mine has a weave that cost her R5500 and you don't take that one off cause it's glued to you, the kind that Beyoncé wears. Then you get the ones that you have to take off because you literally place them on your head. Then there are weaves and they sew that on....

@ MZU you are lying NEVER in the history of niggadom will niggar down down pussy cause the girl got fake hair... BULL SHIT.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
lol.. Co sign.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
@ MZU you are lying NEVER in the history of niggadom will niggar down down pussy cause the girl got fake hair... BULL SHIT.

I've got principles. If she is still hot without I would let her stay. If the wig comes off and she has a funny looking head or something though, she's out.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

How often do you hear men perv over bald chick? Sometimes it is for convenience but at most it's to impress. Lets be honest, guys like hair and some women can't grow it so they buy it.

@ MZU depends which kind you have, a friend of mine has a weave that cost her R5500 and you don't take that one off cause it's glued to you, the kind that Beyoncé wears. Then you get the ones that you have to take off because you literally place them on your head. Then there are weaves and they sew that on....

There is a difference between nice neatly done fake hair and some-one who would just take off the wig and be left with that thang that covers real hair(saw it in some movie)...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
There is a difference between nice neatly done fake hair and some-one who would just take off the wig and be left with that thang that covers real hair(saw it in some movie)...

Oksalayo when you are all hot under the collar  bad hair is not gonna stand between you  and pussy. I don't care if the girl looks like she got a cat on her head.