Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Big and juicey , yummi!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
is'nt jay-lee supposed to be f***ing with Mr C?

did the nigga go all white over nite or a white boy took all dat jay-lee kush from him over nite?

Eish, wrong choice of words mfana...

eish, this is AG mfana

SMFH

wat else you gon do?

bitch a** nigga, this is just a chat room for Milk's sake, damn

I'ma slap that dirty language out ya foul a** mouth :)

And by the,This ain't a chat room a**-wipe, its a bloody forum...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
please leave me outta your conversations people.

Translation

"I see dead people!"

Oh shi- run for your f***ing lives people

That not good enough for ya?

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
God damn, J. Speechless. You make a nigger's head go like a race track (for am crazy thots): smth like which one must come out first. Damn, you's a sure thing.  ;)
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

did the nigga go all white over nite or a white boy took all dat jay-lee kush from him over nite?

Iesh dude, MrC dumped me for his babys mamma, now can we just freaken leave him outta this.

back to dick :)

Please tell me this honey is joking! ::)
Are you f***en mental-posting your f***en personal shit on the internet. It's one thing talking about yourself-but you are involving someone else who is engaged. ::) Get the f*** over it already ::)
I have been reading your past posts and all you seem to waffle about is MrC this and MrC that. The guy is not f***ing with you anymore-he has a wife and kid for f***s sake. Now there is nothing wrong in wanting some good dick or pussy-trust me I love to f*** too, but not f*** with men with wives on f***ing public forums. Now stop acting like a R5.00 Oxford Street Special and grow the f*** up >:(.
By the way-Don't even try responding to me on that cat fight tip or f***ing with me. I don't play that bullshit game :-*
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Iesh dude, MrC dumped me for his babys mamma, now can we just freaken leave him outta this.

Are you f***en mental-posting your f***en personal shit on the internet. It's one thing talking about yourself-but you are involving someone else who is engaged. ::) Get the f*** over it already ::)
I have been reading your past posts and all you seem to waffle about is MrC this and MrC that. The guy is not f***ing with you anymore-he has a wife and kid for f***s sake. Now there is nothing wrong in wanting some good dick or pussy-trust me I love to f*** too, but not f*** with men with wives on f***ing public forums. Now stop acting like a R5.00 Oxford Street Special and grow the f*** up >:(.
By the way-Don't even try responding to me on that cat fight tip or f***ing with me. I don't play that bullshit game :-*

:o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

***waiting***

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
This is the first time im typing on AG with my new Blackberry,its unreal. Back to the thread when a lady being upfront like Jay and in general,men can be quite intimidated and start calling them names.Jay by saying those things your putting a man in a tremendous pressure you wont understand

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
This is the first time im typing on AG with my new Blackberry,its unreal. Back to the thread when a lady being upfront like Jay and in general,men can be quite intimidated and start calling them names.Jay by saying those things your putting a man in a tremendous pressure you wont understand

Show off

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

^^^^

@ your post

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

hotttttttt dayz!  :o :o :o

sidebar: what up Sask...been a minute once again chick...

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Its ma birthday so Imma be nice  8)

Are you some what retarded or just blind?
Did you read the part where I ...... neva mind " bitch dont fck with Jay, on Jay day. I'll step on you like a bug "  Now be gone! :)
Ps this aint no cat fight, its a bitch ( female dog ) not being able to comprehend Jay's posts! now stop hating you big nasty!

Stupid cow messing with JAY, I'll make you regret u have internet.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:56:29 AM by jay-lee »

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Did you read the part where I ...... neva mind " bitch dont fck with Jay, on Jay day. I'll step on you like a bug "  Now be gone! :)
Ps this aint no cat fight, its a bitch ( female dog ) not being able to comprehend Jay's posts! now stop hating you big nasty!

Ah-How tweet-she wana squashy washy me like a bug.  ::)
"Mommy Mommy, Saskia is being a big nasty to me  :'("
Whatever f*** face-I guess it really is difficult for you to talk a bit of sense when there is constantly dick in your mouth ::)- Now let the jaw rest for a second and go f*** yourself with a beer bottle till you bleed.
By the way-Happy f***en Birthday ;)

@Latte-Hello sweetness. I try stay away from this place as much as I can. Too many diseases around. I'm moving to Cape Verde for 3 months with my sister. Daddy suggested getting out to help me recover quicker-had another relapse a few weeks ago :-\
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
*now this is what you wanna chew pop corn to.*

as you were ladies...
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Whatever f*** face-I guess it really is difficult for you to talk a bit of sense when there is constantly dick in your mouth ::)- Now let the jaw rest for a second and go f*** yourself with a beer bottle till you bleed.

LOL, only dick i been having in my mouth is a Polish dick and its good! ( YummI )

You stupid, no the real. here I am talking abt dick and you wanna spoil ma high! You must not read well, maybe your ugly a** need some of that good juicey dick in your mouth.

need tips on how to suckem good?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

LOL, only dick i been having in my mouth is a Polish dick and its good! ( YummI )

You stupid, no the real. here I am talking abt dick and you wanna spoil ma high! You must not read well, maybe your ugly a** need some of that good juicey dick in your mouth.

need tips on how to suckem good?
;D ;D ;D ;D

My God! I love AG.

She just called Saskia ugly. That's not right Jay.

Anyway. Carry on, don't mind me.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz