Africasgateway.com

REFUTE [S]KILLz....the LYRICAL CLa** ep

oints · 9 · 2468

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
i know ima come off a bit bias since this place has been my home for the past 2 years, but F it, its truth...i have it under good authority to tell you that GRAHAMSTOWN emcees are among the best in South Africa if not THE best...yeah, yeah, yeah, he waving the G's flag, he aint got isht to back it up wit...Oh word?.

NOT QUITE>>>>> refute skillz (Epoch and Emphasis) are the proof you lookin for....now im not gon go into much detail on this thread since this is jus a leak by a fan, the official "press release" will be uped soon by the cats themselves.....

the LYRICAL CLa** ep is out and available for sale...

DO NOT>>>>>>>>>>>>SLEEP!!!!

Refute skillz Ft Vo Flow....'Asleep or Awake"  LINK REMOVED/audio/1800730501d70d74/

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
when i saw this topic i was like ' ???'
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
i know ima come off a bit bias since this place has been my home for the past 2 years, but F it, its truth...i have it under good authority to tell you that GRAHAMSTOWN emcees are among the best in South Africa if not THE best...yeah, yeah, yeah, he waving the G's flag, he aint got isht to back it up wit...Oh word?.

NOT QUITE>>>>> refute skillz (Epoch and Emphasis) are the proof you lookin for....now im not gon go into much detail on this thread since this is jus a leak by a fan, the official "press release" will be uped soon by the cats themselves.....

the LYRICAL CLa** ep is out and available for sale...

DO NOT>>>>>>>>>>>>SLEEP!!!!

Refute skillz Ft Vo Flow....'Asleep or Awake"  LINK REMOVED/audio/1800730501d70d74/

After reading this testimony, I was expecting a banger, after listening to the track, all i heard was an average jam, nothing too special..IMO

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

After reading this testimony, I was expecting a banger, after listening to the track, all i heard was an average jam, nothing too special..IMO

under no circumstances is this joint "average" i totaly disagree with that, but i guess to each his own. i dig it, i think the guys have allot to offer the heads in the south and elsewhere...peace for giving it a bump...ONE

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
i see we have 12 downloads so far, and also true to the ever wonderful culture of this site no one has bothered to say anything about the song. tell me then, how are we sposed to grow if no remarks are made to each others works......silence....

..........................................SAY SUMIN for gods sake........................ONE  ;)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
up on mediafire. mayb i'll say sum'n exe
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile