Plot to a**a**inate Barack Obama

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
alrght then before i give you a link for further information, i would like to express my opinion. Man i blame McCain and Bush for this shit, they just cant stand to be beaten by a black man and now they are starting with petty threats at Obama's life, using really pathetic looking trailer trash, crack addict, "f***ing-my-own-sister", white peeps (poor white people) as mediums (is that right???)
ANYWAY *some people call me paranoid*. Here's the link to the rest of the story (which i haven't read), including the pictures of those white peeps who threatened Obama (just as I thought, the one looks German)

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/26/obama-possible-plot/

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
its all to be expected, DR King, JfK, Malcom and Ghandi all got deaded cos they advocated forward movement...Barack should double his guards for real cos its not as far fetched as it might sound that some one is out o murk him

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
its all to be expected, DR King, JfK, Malcom and Ghandi all got deaded cos they advocated forward movement...Barack should double his guards for real cos its not as far fetched as it might sound that some one is out o murk him
Eh! I see you've never seen revolver....... or is it shooter (the one with the cat who shoots a target from like 2 miles away), i think its shooter. Man those white peeps are serious with those gats

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Eh! I see you've never seen revolver....... or is it shooter (the one with the cat who shoots a target from like 2 miles away), i think its shooter. Man those white peeps are serious with those gats

Eh! Im guessin YOU havent seen wanted, where a cat shoots a target from like 2 continents away :-\. look homes, im sayin the praticality of his detail needs to be addressed. He needs extra pple round him, if anything jus to compromise the probablitliy of him gettin murked. im not sayin the goon squad will negate him gettin touched, im jus sayin he might have a solid chance of not catching the bullet, hek he shuld even get a food and wine taster, isht is real out here mayn...

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
If Obama gets murked and Mcain becomes the new president, and I am a citizen of the US I would personally declare war and pipe everybody who waves against Obama, the  would meet me and my gat.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Eh! Im guessin YOU havent seen wanted, where a cat shoots a target from like 2 continents away :-\. look homes, im sayin the praticality of his detail needs to be addressed. He needs extra pple round him,

Eh! I'm guessin YOU also havent seen Syriana, where they launch a missile from a setalite and dead everybody in the car.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Eh! Im guessin YOU havent seen wanted, where a cat shoots a target from like 2 continents away :-\. look homes, im sayin the praticality of his detail needs to be addressed. He needs extra pple round him,

Eh! I'm guessin YOU also havent seen Syriana, where they launch a missile from a setalite and dead everybody in the car.

im guessin YOU also havent seen vantage point, where they a**a**inate the US president in spain with a rifle triggerd by a PDA...ths can go on forever, matterfact speakin of vantage point,, Barack should get a double then, that way he can still be sniped and "come back to life"...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm guessing you guys are joking, or if not that you dropped out in primary school and don't know the diff between movies and the real world.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I'm guessing you guys are joking, or if not that you dropped out in primary school and don't know the diff between movies and the real world.

hol up, u tellin me u dont see an ounce of plausibility in all these things said here, then u must be the naive one to think that u cant be seen let alone killed via satalite, if google has google earth what do you think the CIA and MI6 have...they probably watchin u right now Nate..

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

hol up, u tellin me u dont see an ounce of plausibility in all these things said here, then u must be the naive one to think that u cant be seen let alone killed via satalite, if google has google earth what do you think the CIA and MI6 have...they probably watchin u right now Nate..

How old are you again?

Do you think that if they really had these technologies, there would be a need to send kids into afghanistan and Iraq to get the shit blown out of them.

Do you think they would even have a need for spies anymore.

I am very clued up on tech advances and I read up on the whole spy plane thing quite often. The Us were recently in a huff because a newspaper reported on their new unmanned spy plane which can spend about a week in the air on solar power, and take recon pics. If they're still trying to hide shit like that, do you think they have satellites that can shoot people?

Google Earth merely uses regular weather and surveillance  satellites to take pics, these have been around for years. They were just the first to think of using it for shit like this.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

LOL. dont know about Oints but i think, just like me, spongebob was joking. right Spongebob?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Dude! just tell me what did you smoke today!

[/quote]

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

[/quote]

a bit of that Afghan homes, hehe, its all in the name of fun...and to Nate, i dont even want to get into the logistics of WAR right now dude, cos if i did ud realise that visual combat is more for show than it is to serve the true purpose, the real war is fought in the Haliburton board rooms and presidential jets even before the first bullet is shot off...another thing, u think all the stuff that you "read" is the whole truth, c'mon mayn (you read what they want you to know)...but then again im not as "clued up" as you are  ;)

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

a bit of that Afghan homes, hehe, its all in the name of fun...and to Nate, i dont even want to get into the logistics of WAR right now dude, cos if i did ud realise that visual combat is more for show than it is to serve the true purpose, the real war is fought in the Haliburton board rooms and presidential jets even before the first bullet is shot off...another thing, u think all the stuff that you "read" is the whole truth, c'mon mayn (you read what they want you to know)...but then again im not as "clued up" as you are  ;)
[/quote]
Waitin for the reply from Nate, can't wait.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Waitin for the reply from Nate, can't wait.
[/quote]

I think it'll be a waste of time. This guy believes that you can a**a**inate someone from space or from across the ocean, using a cellphone and a shotgun mounted on a satellite.

A f***ing satellite?