Official: Hackers Paradise

The CHEF · 53 · 19044

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
[Babby IP address is your specific computer number, with it one can locate your PC and do stuff to it. You wanna see?? i can do it now ;)

Wow  :o  :o  :o I wanna say yes but I'm scared. What kinda stuff can you do to it? And does it work with Macs?

LOL. anything from stealing your info to sending viruses down you system. But i won't a good friend is talking to me now about my hacking and isht.
Ima be good for the day...

Nice PC BALDILOKS!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

That is so freakin exciting.I wanna learn to hack. That's dope....  ;D :D ;D :D
But I don't use a PC.

You just said you use a mac??? ???
Dont make me............................
You know what never mind.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Thanks trompie for these tools, most y'all cats, the shit u have on your Pc's if i were to reveal 'em,  y'all wud be shocked ;).....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
come on. Its not like anyone would know what to do with them anyway.

You'd be surprised Nate...

I didn't know you're still around. Do you still do the computer shit?

I meant that very few of the AG regulars would know what to do.

I'm still here, just been dotting some i's and crossing some t's. Yeah, I'm still in the IT industry. Is it Shiesty from Bloem also on? 'cause there's a shiest master on AG now too...

Yep, that's Shiesty. I still wish I had his job. Working for SAB is one of my childhood dreams.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo

-Maybe its the last thread I ever post...peace if it is!

-Trompie

Dont be like that. I think your contribution to the forum is noted.  However the site has a responsibility to keep peoples private information private. AG logs all IP's. And it chooses to hide them for a reason.  If a user chooses to hide their email. We cant now just post it in the forums against their wishes. The site has rules, if anyone posts offensive or abusive stuff, then action will be taken.

If you feel like you are a victim of abuse from a user, email the site, and it will be looked into. People have the right to express their opinions. This is all stuff that is stated in the agreement when registering your account.

New features will be implemented in AG in coming weeks. Such as the "ignore" function. Which will allow you to ignore all posts made by users you don't like.

Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Thanks trompie for these tools, most y'all cats, the shit u have on your Pc's if i were to reveal 'em,  y'all wud be shocked ;).....

Don't get started nicca. Nyambz will go mad again now now. And trust me you don't want that.
Guys Nyambo has a point, if you do hack or what ever, keep it to yourself, if you post isht up here the site gets blamed which is what we don't want. So lets keep such things to ourselves

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

-Maybe its the last thread I ever post...peace if it is!

-Trompie

Dont be like that. I think your contribution to the forum is noted.  However the site has a responsibility to keep peoples private information private. AG logs all IP's. And it chooses to hide them for a reason.  If a user chooses to hide their email. We cant now just post it in the forums against their wishes. The site has rules, if anyone posts offensive or abusive stuff, then action will be taken.

If you feel like you are a victim of abuse from a user, email the site, and it will be looked into. People have the right to express their opinions. This is all stuff that is stated in the agreement when registering your account.

New features will be implemented in AG in coming weeks. Such as the "ignore" function. Which will allow you to ignore all posts made by users you don't like.

IGNORE FUNCTION???? hmmmm

Psycogenesis

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Human beings, live off routines...
    • View Profile

I'm still here, just been dotting some i's and crossing some t's. Yeah, I'm still in the IT industry. Is it Shiesty from Bloem also on? 'cause there's a shiest master on AG now too...

Yep, that's Shiesty. I still wish I had his job. Working for SAB is one of my childhood dreams.

Now we only need Chi...
"Whether you believe you can or can't, either which way you're right"

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ Nicca, am sure u don't beleive dat am capable of doing that, just f***ing around with y'all... I respect peeps' privacy...

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Abuse has infiltrated cyberspace....is u guys gonna issue restraining orders or shud i say functions?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Now we only need Chi...

I think he has an account, but he hasn't been on in years though.

I can't wait for next week, when I go to Bloem.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I wasnt on the list but um

Funny enough, I wasn't there either.

U guys are on the list. The list wasnt of your actual ip adresses. but the ranges you are a**igned to. So multiple users could be a**igned to one of those numbers.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I wasnt on the list but um

Funny enough, I wasn't there either.

U guys are on the list. The list wasnt of your actual ip adresses. but the ranges you are a**igned to. So multiple users could be a**igned to one of those numbers.
JOWWE

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
okay...what happened to the list now?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
AG is boring around this time...not too many users...attached is the current IPs....

Am so dissapointed with u Trompie, u have been officially stripped off the "older god" title i a**igned u last time :) ....