Africasgateway.com

Hate That

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Apple for letting me use the iPod touch for a month and then expecting me to give it back. Bitches.

white people who feel that thier skin makes them superior to me, though I am better educated, betterlooking, a better dancer and better in bed. Plus I have a better understanding of life, yet they look at you as simply a BEE/ AA appointment, becuase you're black.

Didn't you say you worked with a lot of gay guys? Maybe they are acting out because they want some kunte kente a**... I said it once and Imma say it again.." The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice."

I'm not talking about people here specifically. These white folks are actually very openminded. Some of them even have black buttbuddies.

I'm talking about people in this company and in SA in general. I've seen it quite a few times. And also with folk who hear that I. as a coloured guy, work for Rapport. Their first reaction is a weird look, and then they ask me if I can actually write in Afrikaans, cos I don't seem like an Afrikaans cat.

That's like asking me if I write in English and there is someone who has to ranslate my black wok for the white market.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Okay...
Another hate. Someone asks you to write copy in Xhosa and then they back translate it and tell you that it doesn't work. What the hell is that. Shit pisses me off.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i hate pedestrians who step out on to the road without looking. i won't feel 1 second's worth of guilt if you get splatted - in fact, i'll just be pissed off that you dented my ride.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Hate white people/coloured who say my friend when they speak to me

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Why my friend? What's wrong with that?

anyone see the South Park episode where Canada is on strike? There's a bit in there about my friend, buddy, etc.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

anyone see the South Park episode where Canada is on strike? There's a bit in there about my friend, buddy, etc.

No I haven't seen any South Park episode but do you know my sweet Nathan... Do you huh huh huh ?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Jehova's witnesses.

I hate people with mono-brows. I really hate these people.
Their mono-brow makes it very difficult to gauge their facial expression. You cant tell when the ma'f***er is frowning, so its incredibly difficult to get away quickly or to see you are about to get murked. It happened to me once. We were chilling at newscafe with a couple of random broads and a dude i hardly knew that had a mono-brow. So naturally, the rest of us normal humans beings began to mock the mutant about his unusual and funny deformity. His expression didnt look like it changed the whole time...even as i lay on the floor, getting kicked in the teeth by him, i struggled to see a change in expression on his face. f***ing Klingon.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

cause i'm not your friend, my friend.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Jehova's witnesses.

Their mono-brow makes it very difficult to gauge their facial expression. You cant tell when the ma'f***er is frowning, so its incredibly difficult to get away quickly or to see you are about to get murked. It happened to me once. We were chilling at newscafe with a couple of random broads and a dude i hardly knew that had a mono-brow. So naturally, the rest of us normal humans beings began to mock the mutant about his unusual and funny deformity. His expression didnt look like it changed the whole time...even as i lay on the floor, getting kicked in the teeth by him, i struggled to see a change in expression on his face. f***ing Klingon.

Bwakakakakakakak ROFLMAO f*** you I have a mono brow but I pluck it. I hate them too especially those thick ones.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Jehova's witnesses.

Bwakakakakakakak ROFLMAO f*** you I have a mono brow but I pluck it. I hate them too especially those thick ones.

Its ok if you have a mono-brow. I didnt mean hate as in "hate", thats such a strong word. But i have learnt my lesson. I have to mock mono-brows from a healthy distance in order to get a running headstart.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
When people talk while they yawn (c) Bobo Lamb
When white peeps use the words Eish and some other 'venac' in my presence

"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
like that presenter wigga on sabc 1...
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
the perfect gentleman who's got and is everything u've ever wanted in a man, but happens to be gay >:(

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
when white kids are rude to their folks, and all their parents can muster is: "Time out! Go to the CORNER!"
OMG! i feel the need to render my home-training services free of charge!

*i will be optimistic from here on out!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"