Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hate That

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Actually I met a guy who is celibate. He's been for the past 7 years and he's waiting for "The one" He's very sweet. Your perfect kinda guy but all his girls bail on him after a while or they cheat. But he's a really cool guy he just doesn't have sex.

ain't gonna lie...i would do like the girls and run too!

@ Stalker, yes I know that two of his exes are still alive.

@ Polaris  :o  :o  :o you would run? I wouldn't. This guy is so sweet you don't understand. He doesn't mind that a girl drinks or parties like a rock star. He doesn't mind if you call him at 2 in the morning. He's just perfect. O my gosh if you met him you wouldn't want to run unless its towards him.

Baldi, please stay away from him. I dont want you to get killed.
The news would devastate deacon too.
[/quote]

LOL at Deacon being devastated. If he wanted o kill someone he would've killed all them exes that cheated on him and who said anything about me and him anyways. He's just a friend and I know he wouldn't kill anyone.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
He is clearly a liar.

LOL at these haters. Why can't a nigger just be perfect? Why you gotta hate. Anyways he parties and drinks he just doesn't have sex. He dates he kisses, he does everything else just not sex. He's not gay Nathan.

Do you know if he actually has a penis?
You should check.

@Polaris...
I don't know really. I was gonna give Baldi a call and ask  how it works. I'm not really a geek, so I have never had one of these either.

I hope it involves coming over to clean my flat and give me foot ma**ages once in a while.

I'll let you know as soon as soon as I've spoken to Baldi.

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
okay, but 4 now it's back 2 earth 616...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
The media AND people who catergorise Akon, Ne-Yo, T-Pain and Chris Brown under rap or hip hop!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I F*cking HATE IT!!!!!!! I almost went buck at one of my friends for doing that! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Jehova's witnesses.

I hate people with mono-brows. I really hate these people.
Their mono-brow makes it very difficult to gauge their facial expression. You cant tell when the ma'f***er is frowning, so its incredibly difficult to get away quickly or to see you are about to get murked. It happened to me once. We were chilling at newscafe with a couple of random broads and a dude i hardly knew that had a mono-brow. So naturally, the rest of us normal humans beings began to mock the mutant about his unusual and funny deformity. His expression didnt look like it changed the whole time...even as i lay on the floor, getting kicked in the teeth by him, i struggled to see a change in expression on his face. f***ing Klingon.

*dead*

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
When black folks adopt white babies {as if children aren't starving round these parts}
like Dallas Cowboys’ linebacker Demarcus Ware and his wife

wow dude, how the f*** are you gonna hate on a baby?!  :o   This is Spacevein's handy work... Youre going straight to Wikipedia in the afterlife...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Realising that you only brought one condom, and that condom just broke.

Cats who stand outside Campus square asking for change. One of these cats always asks me and pretends like we are friends. Yesterday I bought some hotwings from Chicken Licken and he asked for some cash. I said no bra, dont' have any. Then he keeps nagging and even goes as far as saying, "well give me a piece of chicken then." I gave him a look that says you must be crazy and he swore at me.

Now people think I'm a bad person cos I told a homeless guy that I'll "skop jou binne in jou ma se poes".

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
Realising that you only brought one condom, and that condom just broke.

Cats who stand outside Campus square asking for change. One of these cats always asks me and pretends like we are friends. Yesterday I bought some hotwings from Chicken Licken and he asked for some cash. I said no bra, dont' have any. Then he keeps nagging and even goes as far as saying, "well give me a piece of chicken then." I gave him a look that says you must be crazy and he swore at me.

Now people think I'm a bad person cos I told a homeless guy that I'll "skop jou binne in jou ma se poes".

Talking about cats who ask for money/food...this street kid in Illovo asked me for cash but I offered him food instead, dude gave me a funny look and told me that he'd had some grub already and I should rather buy him a coke, wtf ???
I repeat...fcuk your couch

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
People with twisted Mentalities.

The Rugby and Soccer stadiums should be converted to colloseums for a few years so the idiotic rugby supporters, the Zuma supporters, the criminals and the xenophobes can wipe eachother out fuuck! hopefully the average IQ would be lifted.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
anyone else finding it hard to get into the new bloc party?

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
anyone else finding it hard to get into the new bloc party?

?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
People who suddenly feel the need to take a shit just when they bout to leave yo crib and then leave yo house stinking like nobody's business (some dont even know that the air freshners are the for a purpose)...hate that shit...
or even worse: a nigga that will leave his flat just to come and take a shit by yours because he got a new girl by his place and dont wanna embarra** himself with the stink...damn  >:(

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
People who suddenly feel the need to take a shit just when they bout to leave yo crib and then leave yo house stinking like nobody's business (some dont even know that the air freshners are the for a purpose)...hate that shit...
or even worse: a nigga that will leave his flat just to come and take a shit by yours because he got a new girl by his place and dont wanna embarra** himself with the stink...damn  >:(

I care for the environment, so I never use air fresheners.

As for boys coming to shit at your place, tell him to hold it, or shit his pants. I won't stand for that.

I hate people who piss all over the toilet seat and don't wipe. It's so bad at my joint sometimes that I rather go use the toilets at Nando's across the road.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

[/quote]

Talking about cats who ask for money/food...this street kid in Illovo asked me for cash but I offered him food instead, dude gave me a funny look and told me that he'd had some grub already and I should rather buy him a coke, wtf ???
[/quote] You think thats bad, once at eastgate peeped this blind guy and I cheered the ou sum coins , 1-2-3 the ou's phone rings , Im like hell nah MF! took ma coins back >:(

And peeps that dont close the door after taking a dump !! Like WTF ??? grrrr