Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hate That

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I think proposals are not meaningless bcos whn u date sum1 u nt sure if they r the one,so they supprice u and then u will need tym to prepare for the wedding and during all that time u r engaged not married,so it depends on how long u take to prepare for ur wedding.
And in Baldi's case it will take her a day or even shorter as she jst wants to get married.

And a proposal then validates that they are " the one". What happens if he wakes up tomorrow and decides actually I made a mistake. Is he then still the one? I don't want to wake up one day and get married but I don't want that whole he's my fiancé for 20 years thing.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
i watched RGB for the 1st time last nite. Siya made a bad move. programm sucks a millie. am not impressed

more like a bitch move... but hey its a check at the end of the month right.

It was my 1st time hearing that here in SA we call an SUV a bakkie...dat nigga be schooling us...wow
and i thot SUVs were vehicles like jeep, range rover, blazer, territory and the likes...i guess i was wrong... :(

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
And a proposal then validates that they are " the one". What happens if he wakes up tomorrow and decides actually I made a mistake. Is he then still the one? I don't want to wake up one day and get married but I don't want that whole he's my fiancé for 20 years thing.

[/quote]

What if then you get married and still he realisez he made a mistake?

Then what do you want or should I say how to you want ur bf to let you know he wants to marry you and how long are u going to wait till the wedding day?
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
Cats who always suggest that we go out for drinks and then when we get to the joint they claim that they have no cash on them. A friend of mine used to do this a lot, actually every time we decided to pop bottles...I remember the one time when we went to go stock up at the liquor store and this dude pulled out his wallet and said.."eh..gents, I only have R10.00. >:(
I repeat...fcuk your couch

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Cats who always suggest that we go out for drinks and then when we get to the joint they claim that they have no cash on them. A friend of mine used to do this a lot, actually every time we decided to pop bottles...I remember the one time when we went to go stock up at the liquor store and this dude pulled out his wallet and said.."eh..gents, I only have R10.00. >:(

ok that is just wrong
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

you a good frend. i cant and wont tolerate freeloaders man.
i had a friend that used to try pull that stunt with me. he always went to bed sober, cos i didnt feel guilty to cop a beer and drink it in front of the nucca. later on, he made sure he had his paper right before coming around my way
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 11:13:36 AM by Bobby Lancastre »
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

U shud've let him buy himself a drink with that R10.00...how much is pap saak this days, used to have a friend who was addicted to that stuff...i guess he cud have got himself that with the ten bucks...

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
I hate the guy who just put up a beorewors roll stand right outside my office.

buying a boerewors roll and they put that pink supposed-to-be-tomato-sauce stuff!!

buying a boerewors roll and you realise that what was covered in a whole lotta pink supposed-to-be-tomato-sauce stuff is actually a pink supposed to be boerewors.

:D dude where do u buy boereworsrolls?

drunken night out with a bunch of buddies in a not to be disclosed location. never going back there again.

moving right along...that dude that puts up the Mighty Dog stand in Melville is probly makin mad gwaap. the boerewors rolls there are dope especially with dat chilly sauce, but i hate the amount he charges for it.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile

buying a boerewors roll and they put that pink supposed-to-be-tomato-sauce stuff!!

buying a boerewors roll and you realise that what was covered in a whole lotta pink supposed-to-be-tomato-sauce stuff is actually a pink supposed to be boerewors.

drunken night out with a bunch of buddies in a not to be disclosed location. never going back there again.

moving right along...that dude that puts up the Mighty Dog stand in Melville is probly makin mad gwaap. the boerewors rolls there are dope especially with dat chilly sauce, but i hate the amount he charges for it.
I havn't bought those boerewors rolls when sober so I can't really say if they dope or not.
I repeat...fcuk your couch

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Dj Khaled's voice ( we the best)  >:(
M Turn

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

I havn't bought those boerewors rolls when sober so I can't really say if they dope or not.

u got a point there - last time I was there I was totally out of it...I got so drunk that a chick I was mackin on stole my Mighty Dog while I was chattin her up. >:( when I went to c her a couple of days later she wazn
all that fly anyway so the mighty dog even didn count as an investment anymore :-\
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
david kekana and chris bongobongo
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 02:02:06 PM by Bobby Lancastre »
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!