• REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Small stages - how u gonna expect the anvils/Boy wonder/Hakeem to give u a gr8 performance on a 2m stage.... >:(

Sound technicians sleeping on the job and messing up good music...all that noise coming out the speakers... >:(

Wack artists who dont wanna get off stage... >:(

SA's expensive adsl data caps... >:(

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Pharmacists who refuse to sell me the morning after pill if the woman isn't present. what do you think? That I'm planning to get high off a superdose of female hormones? f***ing idiots.

People who insist on talking to me even when I make it obvious that I'm not interested. I don't care about your problems, unless they are funny or interesting. Your inability to get a job doesn't interest me at all. Maybe that's why you can't find a job. People don't wanna hire someone who doesn't know when to shut the f*** up.

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-8
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
^^Hahaha.. I just tell em whatever i feel on the day.

Kinda hard to imajin you, lashing out.... after i formally met yet

On my side i sales consultant called me and quoted me for my car insurance, i told to put the quote on hold i still need to think about it he must call me after a week, he didn't call that week at the end of the month i debit of 3grand from an unknown recipient..... I went crazy that i even took a day off just 2 enquire at the bank..... I sweared so much that i didn't even know what i was saying..... They told me to go get a 3months bank statement as proof, after receiption of that i will take 5working days i went crazy started swearing again..... they put me thru to some cat who made it possible in 2days.........

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

On my side i sales consultant called me and quoted me for my car insurance, i told to put the quote on hold i still need to think about it he must call me after a week, he didn't call that week at the end of the month i debit of 3grand from an unknown recipient..... I went crazy that i even took a day off just 2 enquire at the bank..... I sweared so much that i didn't even know what i was saying..... They told me to go get a 3months bank statement as proof, after receiption of that i will take 5working days i went crazy started swearing again..... they put me thru to some cat who made it possible in 2days.........

3 grand for insurance??!! dude!!! exactly what kind of car do you drive??!!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

yeah man... i only know vw chicos to cost that much. cos they get stolen a lot
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Not even. I paid about R500 a month for my chico. R3000 is ridiculous. Do you drive a S cla** or something?

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-8
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot

I drive an Audi A4 Avant, always wanted those wheels never thought i'd drive them this early..... I was hijacked 2yrs ago, early this year some learner driver lady bumped my car, in that same week i went shopping came out of the mall my car had a huge dent on the side hit and run....... My premiums sky rocketed... sold that car.... bought my first german car.... don't regret... i moves like nothing i've ever driven

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I drive an Audi A4 Avant, always wanted those wheels never thought i'd drive them this early..... I was hijacked 2yrs ago, early this year some learner driver lady bumped my car, in that same week i went shopping came out of the mall my car had a huge dent on the side hit and run....... My premiums sky rocketed... sold that car.... bought my first german car.... don't regret... i moves like nothing i've ever driven

aint audi a german whip?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Couldnt help but to laugh * :D *^^^ sorry man, you got some bad luck with wheels.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

Not even. I paid about R500 a month for my chico. R3000 is ridiculous. Do you drive a S cla** or something?

exactly. the most you can pay on a chico irregardless of its theft risk is about 1600.
I must say tho, 3000 even for an A4 is steep. unless dude is like 21/22 yrs old and lives in the grimy streets of randburg lol
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah, Audi is German.

R3,000 for insurance is crazy. You can almost insure a Ferrari on the weekend-only rate for that! :)

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
This cat is talking shit!
nah nicca, thats way too much.

SMH @ this crazy muthaf$%#@

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
considering the luck he has had with wheels in the past he may be considered a high risk insurer. That could explain the ridiculous premium.

My uncle's place in Little Falls was burgled four times in one year a while back. Them and their neighbours' premiums also skyrocketed to the point where they decided to rather go without insurance.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I hate cold calling salespeople.

Usually I just hang up as soon as I can tell it's some f***ing retarded salesperson, but yesterday a woman from Virgin Mobile called me and I put her on my speakerphone for fun just to see what she actually had to say. I let her drone on for 8 minutes before I even had to respond. I kept her on the line for 17 minutes in which time I only had to say 'yes' once.

Eventually my daughter ended my fun and hung up my phone because she was trying to watch Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Are these companies out of their minds?! They call me on my MTN cell number trying to get me to sign a contact with Virgin without even asking me how long I have left on my current MTN contract! Do they think I'm just gonna get another cell contact because they are offering me some shitty Samsung phone for 'free'??

What a waste of a human life.