Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hate That

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Fat police woman and men who if had to give chase would get a heart attack on the spot!

???
Have you never seen cops that look like potential contestants for biggest loser?

You'll be shocked at how some of them can still run like bolt...dont be fooled...they undercover...waiting to strike... ;D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Fat police woman and men who if had to give chase would get a heart attack on the spot!

???
Have you never seen cops that look like potential contestants for biggest loser?

You'll be shocked at how some of them can still run like bolt...dont be fooled...they undercover...waiting to strike... ;D

Naah, I've been chased a few times, back when I still used to decorate public spaces with paint. These dudes would run, I would open a mile wide gap between us and then thye would threaten to shoot me if I don't stop.

I would just keep going cos I knew they couldn't shoot me and they would turn back and go get back in their vans. Then I'd go back an hour or two later and finish up my piece.

Fat bastards are slow as hell.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yeah some of us dont like beer, let me drink my shit dashed and stirred. Yeah LMAO at these niggaz who take lil sips one tot n shit for the whole f***en 30 minutes.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

???

Naah, I've been chased a few times, back when I still used to decorate public spaces with paint. These dudes would run, I would open a mile wide gap between us and then thye would threaten to shoot me if I don't stop.

I would just keep going cos I knew they couldn't shoot me and they would turn back and go get back in their vans. Then I'd go back an hour or two later and finish up my piece.

Fat bastards are slow as hell.

Like i said: some of them...not all...