present 4 jay-lee

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
Actually he's from Lesotho and he went to Saint Andrews in bloem, where he had to wear blue shorts and a cheesecuttter hat. He was also on a camping trip with Father Michael Keep once if I'm not mistaken, which means that somewhere out there are nude pics of Spacevein.

are you stalking me? either you went to the same school or you have mad rapper tendencies....(i really hope those nude pics dont surface up anytime soon, ive got political ambitions yo!)

could you guys please stop trying to sip my kool aid? me and jay-lee actaully went out on a date last nite.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Actually he's from Lesotho and he went to Saint Andrews in bloem, where he had to wear blue shorts and a cheesecuttter hat. He was also on a camping trip with Father Michael Keep once if I'm not mistaken, which means that somewhere out there are nude pics of Spacevein.

are you stalking me? either you went to the same school or you have mad rapper tendencies....(i really hope those nude pics dont surface up anytime soon, ive got political ambitions yo!)

Not stalking or Mad Raping. I just know shit.

I know a lot of your boys from school. Thabo Masele and Brian Mofothi went to school with you. Those uniforms were so gay.

Luckily I was in a real man school. Louis Botha cats were always kicking Saints boys a**es.

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

I know a lot of your boys from school. Thabo Masele and Brian Mofothi went to school with you. Those uniforms were so gay.

Luckily I was in a real man school. Louis Botha cats were always kicking Saints boys a**es.

ha,ha,ha..here comes that st Andrews hate game again, its not our fault we got all the girls!really it's not..in fact it was the uniforms...

thabo Masela is my nigga from waaaay back, havent spoken to hin in over 10 years now...i was his skivie(grade 8 manual labour)

Louis Botha huh? so that means you went through your whole school career talking afrikaans...thats gangsta...some hood coloured dudes and raw meat Afrikaans eating hooligans...

our cheese cutter hats got me mad hoe's..i used to stick pictures of nude girls on the inside bottom and look at them in chapel, and during my romantic period i'd stick poems by Chaucer, exerts from Henry Miller and anecdotes from Voltaire and read them when i bitches was giving me blue balls...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

ha,ha,ha..here comes that st Andrews hate game again, its not our fault we got all the girls!really it's not..in fact it was the uniforms...

thabo Masela is my nigga from waaaay back, havent spoken to hin in over 10 years now...i was his skivie(grade 8 manual labour)

Louis Botha huh? so that means you went through your whole school career talking afrikaans...thats gangsta...some hood coloured dudes and raw meat Afrikaans eating hooligans...

our cheese cutter hats got me mad hoe's..i used to stick pictures of nude girls on the inside bottom and look at them in chapel, and during my romantic period i'd stick poems by Chaucer, exerts from Henry Miller and anecdotes from Voltaire and read them when i bitches was giving me blue balls...

Thabo is here in Joburg now. He told me about that Skivvie shit.

Saints boys getting the girls? Since when?

Probably after I finished school. I had a lot of those Saint Michaels females. all prim and proper in their uniform, but so ready to give head at the drop of a hat. I used to  love those freaks.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
you went to saints??? must know you.
* wonder wat year that could've been*

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
you went to saints??? must know you.
* wonder wat year that could've been*

i'm praying you dont know me...my highschool days haunt me sometimes...1995-2003.

damn, pyro is from the old school...so i'm a**uming Thabo knows i go by the alias of Spacevein...thats good,at least i still got a few fans left. Tell thabo to holla at me.

I was such a funky mothaf***a back then, there i was this lil yellow sotho nigga in standard 4 and all the matric black dudes are in awe cause the little peice of shit i was, i was still holding shit like Ghostface Killah's Iron man and rae's Cuban linx. If i didnt lend them my CD's i didnt get protection against the boers...so yeah, i had alot of scratched cd's.

Lesotho niggas love wu-tang...its almost compulsary.

ST ANDREWS BLOEMFONTEIN IS GANGSTA, CHECK MY ALMA MATER:

1. BRETT KEBBLE
2. GLENN AGLIOTTI
3. BIG SPACE