My date with Jay Lee

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
MD 20/20 aka "Mad Dog"...

Lol that looks like mixer juice.  are we supposed to dilute that stuff with water?

naa,,, just drink it straight up my man :)

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
MD 20/20 aka "Mad Dog"...

Lol that looks like mixer juice.  are we supposed to dilute that stuff with water?

naa,,, just drink it straight up my man :)

wats the 20/20 for?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
20/20 - it helps you see clearly (20/20 vision)

Here is a review from bumwine.com...

"As majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe, MD 20/20 is bottled by the 20/20 wine company in Westfield, New York.  This is a good place to start for the street wine rookie, but beware; this dog has a bite to back up its bark.  MD Stands for Mogen David, and is affectionately called "Mad Dog 20/20". 

You'll find this beverage as often in a bum's nest as in the rock quarry where the high school kids sneak off to drink.  This beverage is likely the most consumed by non-bums, but that doesn't stop any bums from drinking it!  Our research indicates that MD 20/20 is the best of the bum wines at making you feel warm inside.  Some test subjects report a slight numbing agent in MD 20/20, similar to the banana paste that the dentist puts in your mouth before injecting it with novocain.  Anyone that can afford a dentist should steer clear of this disaster.  Avaliable in various nauseating tropical flavors that coat your whole system like bathtub scum, but only the full "Red Grape Wine" flavor packs the 18% whallop.

Liquor stores are starting to be infiltrated by a 13% variety of MD 20/20 Red Grape.  There is also a new "Blue Raspberry" flavor with "BLING BLING".  Even the lowest functioning of bums will know not to get swindled out of 5%."

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Yo! Spacevein I see some foul play here(conspiracy), D and Lancastre be tryin' to jack you thread(my 2 stinkin' cents).
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Yo! Spacevein I see some foul play here(conspiracy), D and Lancastre be tryin' to jack you thread(my 2 stinkin' cents).

i thought this thread was about fine wine? :)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Honey Blossom. That shit in the bottle that looks like cooking oil, with the red top.

People who drink this all seem to smell the same.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@ Space!! You never mentioned any music while you are travelling.

Probably youd be bumpin that Houston's Chopped n Screwed music,Tippin on 44's dropped top,or Slim thuggin with that Riding Cars with no ceiling or a lil Bun B.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

Probably youd be bumpin that Houston's Chopped n Screwed music,Tippin on 44's dropped top,or Slim thuggin with that Riding Cars with no ceiling or a lil Bun B.

See u got that boss hog outlaws  ;D

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
Insert Quote

Probably youd be bumpin that Houston's Chopped n Screwed music,Tippin on 44's dropped top,or Slim thuggin with that Riding Cars with no ceiling or a lil Bun B

you know me too well....Michael Watts is GOD. Lil Keke, Rich Boy....but i'm also bumping alot of British shit, MIA, Wiley, GHETTO, Roll Deep, Plastic man, JME, JAMMER,...alot of dancehall..NINJAMAN and SHABBA RANKS are still kings to me......was bumping Rick James on my way to the slave labour today.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

See u got that boss Hog outlaws  ;D

Oh yeah!! I was once there 2 years ago,was hooked ;D and was suprised this is the only music they be playing no new york and westcoast n shit music only their music.If Slim Thug says he gonna shoot a music video the whole hood comes to watch with excitement even old people,n that music is made exclusively for the Houston citizen,The popular anthem rite now there is "Riding with no Ceiling"

Insert Quote

Probably youd be bumpin that Houston's Chopped n Screwed music,Tippin on 44's dropped top,or Slim thuggin with that Riding Cars with no ceiling or a lil Bun B

you know me too well....Michael Watts is GOD. Lil Keke,

Oh yeah for sure!!!

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
S'cuse the delay but much appreciative chuckling at the "palimpala" (Paarl Perle) pic.  I know lots of forty two year olds who look seventy thanks to that fine tipple.

Back to the point...