Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

You stink!

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
How do you tell someone they smelling bad?
This is too much now, I even hate drinking water around this person.
Everything just stinks about this person.
Even the pens and stuff.  >:(

I think I should say it today, corz if I dont Imma get so pissed @ this person one day and say shit Imma regret. :-X
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 01:35:26 PM by jay-lee »

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Yo penzzzzzzz, how in heavens name do you stink up PENS?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I actually feel Jay on this one. There is a white dude i work with,(im dying to name drop). This man stinks like an army of uncooth Mongols.
One time he came into the office with an incredible ambiance, i got a headache and my nose started bleeding. This is a true story. I just cant really confirm if my ailments were caused by the mans odour or not.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I actually feel Jay on this one. There is a white dude i work with,(im dying to name drop). This man stinks like an army of uncooth Mongols.
One time he came into the office with an incredible ambiance, i got a headache and my nose started bleeding. This is a true story. I just cant really confirm if my ailments were caused by the mans odour or not.

Bwakkakakak  that is a lie but I will tell you yesterday this whIte guy at the office took of of his SANDALS and I shit you not everyone walked out for a smoke break and we don't even smoke. He got so embarra**ed. shit was funny.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
ha ha ha.

really what do you do the waiter's armpits stink and make it hard for you to enjoy your food?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Bwakkakakak  that is a lie but I will tell you yesterday this whIte guy at the office took of of his SANDALS and I shit you not everyone walked out for a smoke break and we don't even smoke. He got so embarra**ed. shit was funny.

LMAO!!! i'm literally in tears with laughter. shit thats funny man goddamn!

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Nothing helps, one can hint all you like, but it just wont sink the hell in. I dont like beef in the office, but this is a deal breaker.  :-[

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Don't you just hate it when you use someone's phone and you can smell their saliva on the receiver? That is one thing I can't stand.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
ha ha ha.

really what do you do the waiter's armpits stink and make it hard for you to enjoy your food?

ask the manager to be served by sum1 else? ;D ;D ;D ;D
spread love in da music

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Don't you just hate it when you use someone's phone and you can smell their saliva on the receiver? That is one thing I can't stand.
I'll drop dead there and then :o :o ! Thankx, from now on I dont have airtime if anyone asks!
Damnnnn, flippen hell! >:(

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Nothing helps, one can hint all you like, but it just wont sink the hell in. I dont like beef in the office, but this is a deal breaker.  :-[

Some people cant help it. It can be a medical condition. I went to high school with a guy with an odour problem. He showered 3 times a day and still bombed. He had to take injections twice a week to keep it under control. Apparently its a strange blood condition.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

ewww, damn!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Does he lick the f***ing thing?

I had a friend who had a BO problem once.

Dude would come into a room and make the whole place smell like a football team's bag of old laundry. Everyone used to talk about it, and they all expected me to tell him about it for some reason.

I couldn't do it though, but it seems like someone spoke to him, cos he smells fresh nowadays.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile