Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

You stink!

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Or like when you on your way to a far place wit heads and this one cats seakers kills the whole car!  >:(* Jay , ALL windows down even if its cold *

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Apparently its a strange blood condition.

f***'s it called. STINKALITUS?

Now now Boldi dont be nasty mkaaay??!
Beating bitches since 1982.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Don't you just hate it when you use someone's phone and you can smell their saliva on the receiver? That is one thing I can't stand.

ewww, damn!

or worse still, a mic that you have to use at a show and all the other peeps saliva and shit is smellin and shit and you can hardly breathe or even rhyme/sing for that matter..... :-X
spread love in da music

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Don't you just hate it when you use someone's phone and you can smell their saliva on the receiver? That is one thing I can't stand.

ewww, damn!

or worse still, a mic that you have to use at a show and all the other peeps saliva and shit is smellin and shit and you can hardly breathe or even rhyme/sing for that matter..... :-X

* gag*

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
I saw this thread when It came out and I didn’t want to comment, because I thought that It would be mean of me to mention this.

But the colleague who sits next to me suffers from coochie halitosis { the condition of having stale or foul-smelling coochie breath} - in quite a serious way (jokes aside). Smells as if she rocks 100% velcrose panties and washes with a sunlight soap scrub. Its foul! (and mixed with the sweaty pit stench makes it a vomit-inducing elixir). 

So because she sits next to me and she is of the fairer race- im always paranoid that people would think its me funking up our small orifice (but this homie don’t play that), so I make sure that she never gets too close to me in a ‘tight’ situations (and trust me- people notice- but don’t say shit).

This broad is married- so I feel slightly sorry for her cunninglistically-inclined hubby (that’s if he goes down town on her). *puke!

So today its bad, ( most probably because its 31 degrees and she is most probably wearing the 100% velcrose panties) & as a way of being kind- I ask her if she notices a foul smelling scent in the air, she replies and says “Yes!” then proceeds to suggest that its her steak for lunch which is singeing my 3 nostril hairs to a crisp!!
OH HELL NO!
Some1 needs to break it down for this white sisterine! Like yesterday

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 12:25:01 PM by Enis21 »
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I saw this thread when It came out and I didn’t want to comment, because I thought that It would be mean of me to mention this.

But the colleague who sits next to me suffers from coochie halitosis { the condition of having stale or foul-smelling coochie breath} - in quite a serious way (jokes aside). Smells as if she rocks 100% velcrose panties and washes with a sunlight soap scrub. Its foul! (and mixed with the sweaty pit stench makes it a vomit-inducing elixir). 

So because she sits next to me and she is of the fairer race- im always paranoid that people would think its me funking up our small orifice (but this homie don’t play that), so I make sure that she never gets too close to me in a ‘tight’ situations (and trust me- people notice- but don’t say shit).

This broad is married- so I feel slightly sorry for her cunninglistically-inclined hubby (that’s if he goes down town on her). *puke!

So today its bad, ( most probably because its 31 degrees and she is most probably wearing the 100% velcrose panties) & as a way of being kind- I ask her if she notices a foul smelling scent in the air, she replies and says “Yes!” then proceeds to suggest that its her steak for lunch which is singeing my 3 nostril hairs to a crisp!!
OH HELL NO!

How do you know its the cooch and not something else?

were you a naughty girl at work?

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
People that reak of foul coochie should be burnt at the stake. Just like the old days.
There is no excuse for that these days.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Why do white people have that nasty breath all year round??
Just saying though.

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

OH HELL NO!

How do you know its the cooch and not something else?

were you a naughty girl at work?

The smell of cooch is tht of no other
it can smell sweet or it can smell sour
sour!
*faints

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
what bout those nigs that smell like sweaty balls and pits
*faints again

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
what bout those nigs that smell like sweaty balls and pits
*faints again

aaah sif man! hahaha
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

She's probably telling the truth, its her steak (there's too many names for it out there), but it wont be her having it for lunch...probably its for some dude she cheating with...and she brings it everyday...

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile

OH HELL NO!

Hahaha ;D
I repeat...fcuk your couch

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

She's probably telling the truth, its her steak (there's too many names for it out there), but it wont be her having it for lunch...probably its for some dude she cheating with...and she brings it everyday...

*dies from too much puking!!!!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile