Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

EPL managers Fired already

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I thought these things only happen in the PSL ;)And all along we've been led to believe that it never happens in Europe.i wonder who will be the first coach fired in the PSL this season?

Trouble In Paradise

EPL has reared it's ugly head again what with shock resignations by Alan Curbishley and Kevin Keegan, from Westham and Newcastle Utd respectively. It's widely reported that both men have cited the practice (by their club presidents) of unsoliscited meddling in player transfers and acqusitions as reasons.

In Curbishley's case, he was reported as being annoyed by the sale of George McCartney and Anton Ferdinand to Sunderland in the last week following the departure of Freddie Ljungberg in the summer. All transfers which were not 'checked-up' with him.

In Keegan's case, it seems to be more a case of a long running conflict with club Boss Mike Ashley, stemming from the appointment of Dennis Wise as Football Director, a move which he wasn't made aware of upon his appointment. The last straw seems to have been in the recent sale of James Milner and subsequent discovery that Wise and Ashley had been punting the idea of selling Michael Owen, Allan Smith and Joey barton behind his back.

Now it's a known fact that a lot of coaches in SA are forced to operate under such conditions, which begs the question: why do we see so few coming forth in speaking out against this?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Paul Ince(Blackburn) and Roy Keane(Sunderland) fired. As with the PSL, 5 coaches already fired in 12 games of the season.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Paul Ince(Blackburn) and Roy Keane(Sunderland) fired. As with the PSL, 5 coaches already fired in 12 games of the season.
Doesnt come as a surprise at all.