Africasgateway.com

Mbalula in manhood cla**

Blizzard · 77 · 43865

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Nkululeko Ncana

ANC leader, 36, said to have been spirited away to traditional initiation school in Phillipi

FORMER ANC Youth League president Fikile Mbalula has been taken to a Xhosa initiation school to be initiated into manhood.

The Times has established that the firebrand politician, who played a leading role in unseating President Thabo Mbeki as ANC leader last year, is now an initiate at a traditional school in Phillipi, Cape Town. He was taken there on Saturday evening by former ANC chief whip Tony Yengeni and fellow National Executive Committee member Nyami Booi. ANC sources who visited the initiation school yesterday said a goat was slaughtered for the 36-year-old as part of the ritual of acknowledging his transition to manhood — despite the fact that Mbalula has been married for more than three years to his wife, Nozuko. The Times understands that former youth league leaders Lunga Ncwana and Songezo Mjongile were among those who gathered yesterday to wish Mbalula well. Booi, also a parliamentarian, confirmed that Mbalula was at the school, but refused to provide details. “Yes, he is. I don’t want to go into details, but he is here,” Booi said last night. He said Mbalula would spend a month at the school. Yengeni is said to have been agitating for Mbalula to be initiated. Repeated attempts to get hold of Mbalula proved fruitless as his cell- phone was off yesterday. Yengeni was not available for comment. News of Mbalula’s initiation has set tongues wagging in the Western Cape, where a fierce power struggle is raging within the ANC. By late Saturday political circles inside and outside the province were saying the move was a “political ploy” by Yengeni and provincial secretary Mcebisi Skwatsha to prevent Mbalula uncovering shenanigans in the run-up to the ANC’s Western Cape conference. Mbalula, who heads the ANC’s organising department, has been tasked with ensuring that delegates who attend the conference are properly accredited. The Times understands that he has been at loggerheads with Skwatsha and other provincial leaders, who had wanted to limit his access to the party’s branches. Late yesterday there were claims that Mbalula had been taken to the school against his wishes. But this has been denied by party insiders, who say he had expressed a desire to take part in the initiation. Skwatsha has denied involvement in the matter. “I don’t know anything about that,” he said when it was put to him that he and Yengeni had organised for Mbalula to be taken to initiation school. Asked to confirm that he knew that Mbalula had been taken for circumcision, Skwatsha said: “I would not want to comment on that, I’m not his family.” A source told The Times that Mbalula had allegedly been with Yengeni in Guguletu when “several men” spirited him away. — Additional reporting by Werner Swart.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
he should have tried manhood cla** before heading up the Youth League into its current state

why is he still making headlines again ???
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Damn so i'm older than that nucca in men years!! Ayo Blizzard sizamsikela xa kutyiwa inyama ethangweni  :D :D :D
M Turn

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Hayibo emdala kangaka!!!

Age aint nothing but a number....

Says who? do you know the implications doin that shit at an older age?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Damn so i'm older than that nucca in men years!! Ayo Blizzard sizamsikela xa kutyiwa inyama ethangweni  :D :D :D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
 i really wouldn't mind being his traditional nurse ( ikhankatha) for a day, you know what i mean.  izakuma ngaphandle ethangweni, siyijulele ingaphandle.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hayibo emdala kangaka!!!

Age aint nothing but a number....

Says who? do you know the implications doin that shit at an older age?

No I don't due to obvious reasons... But maybe you'd care to enlighten me.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Hayibo emdala kangaka!!!

Im sure they used to crack at him and call him Jwabulani at youth league meetings.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
i really wouldn't mind being his traditional nurse ( ikhankatha) for a day, you know what i mean.  izakuma ngaphandle ethangweni, siyijulele ingaphandle.

Hahahahaha and give him pencils hahaha
M Turn

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
at 36?...ungatsho nje ndi ngu bhuti wakhe mos...

lol @ jwabulani.....poo lo nkunkqa
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile

hmm...jack?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

hmm...jack?

I have  a strong suspicion that this is gonna turn into one of those "We aren't allowed to talk about it" threads.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile