Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Federation Joint

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What up, what up,

Here's another Federation joint from the upcoming double album.It's called Mr Politician.Feedback is appreciated as usual.One.

LINK REMOVED/download/18450641aa517a34/
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
will sure check it out when I get time.
I'm for the type of music ya'll putting out...
dig that writers block jam...

maintain.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Crazzzzzzzy.... Crazzzzy!!!! i feel the scripture at the beginning... ill rhymes...

niggas gonna make catch u bus to jhb from lusaka to get this damn cd!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Heish, This Is A Dope Track!!! The Feds Taking Over For Sure!!!!!!!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Thanks for taking the time out to listen fellas. Album i would say is about 80% done.Still trying to save up the money for the release as well. Also need to get some of the features in studio.Schedules always conflict.Will keep ya'll informed about the progress. Im gonna be dropping a new song every month,so keep checking for THE FEDS. Next one is this joint we did about Black Music.Just waiting for this ill ragga cat to come drop his vocals.Track has a reggaeish feel to it.One of my favorites if i may say so.Till then.One Love.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

sero147

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
hope the joints u will be dropping every month wont be on the album and gud luck

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Thanks for taking the time out to listen fellas. Album i would say is about 80% done.Still trying to save up the money for the release as well. Also need to get some of the features in studio.Schedules always conflict.Will keep ya'll informed about the progress. Im gonna be dropping a new song every month,so keep checking for THE FEDS. Next one is this joint we did about Black Music.Just waiting for this ill ragga cat to come drop his vocals.Track has a reggaeish feel to it.One of my favorites if i may say so.Till then.One Love.

Does that mean it will only be out next year?  :( >:( :(

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ sero.the joints are gonna be from the album.that's the idea.to promote the album by leakin tracks.the double-album has 40 tracks,so even if we leak 10 tracks all in all,there's still another 30 to look foward to.

@luvbyte
we don't know yet.depends really on how everything goes in the next month/2, and the funding.but if it is next year,it's gonna be early, Jan/Feb, no later than that.plus we need to get some sort of buzz going and joints on the radio before we drop so more people can anticipate the release.we'll see.shit is never as easy as it looks.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
its all good MrC; just felt that it wouldnt be a good look if i already have half the album and then go out and buy the album, so its a double album then go ahead leak those joints.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Good luck man.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
shit is never as easy as it looks.

You can say that again.... we will just have to be patient for now...
I'm loving all the tracks so far...and anticipating that raggad black music track..hope all the hard work pays off big time....

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
WORD, cats are making MUSIC, isht was a very nice listen, holdin thumbs for the album...hope it all goes well....