Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Rap star P Diddy forced to ground his jet as fuel prices are "too high"
Multi-millionaire hip hop music producer Sean Combs, known as P Diddy, has been forced to ground his private jet because of rising fuel prices.

. . .

Combs claims that two round-trips between Los Angeles and New York on board his personal jet now costs him around $200,000 (�108,000).

He was so incensed by the situation that he posted footage of himself on video-sharing website YouTube, vowing to abstain from private travel until fuel prices fall.

Titled "Diddy Blog #12 - Gas Prices Are Too High", the clip shows him delivering the message from an airport lounge.

He said: "Gas prices are too ****** ******* high. As you know, I do own my own jet and I have been having flying back and forth to LA pursuing my acting career.

"Now, if I'm flying back and forth, like, twice in a month that's like $200,000 or $250,000 round trip. **** that. I'm back on American Airlines right now, OK.

Laughing into the camera, he said: "Check this out, your boy Diddy right now is on American Airlines. Look.

"I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if you could all please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

"I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if you could all please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it.

poor lil rich guy ::)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Quote from: Diddy
"Now, if I'm flying back and forth, like, twice in a month that's like $200,000 or $250,000 round trip. **** that. I'm back on American Airlines right now, OK.

He just wanted some attention...I'm sure he can fly to the saudi and stock up on gas that will last him the whole year and paying next to nothing for the bulk purchase....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:18:29 AM by Luvbyte »

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
everybody is feeling the pinch, ouch that hurts :-\

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
diddy doesnt own a private jet.

Is u calling diddy a liar?  :o

ha ha ha! ha!

Check this piece though.

Diddy blew a lot of hot air last week about going green by ditching his "own" private jet. It was hotter than we knew.

Turns out P. doesn't even have his "own" private jet at all. An extensive look through federal aviation records by the Palm Beach Post turned up no Seans, Diddys, Combs, or Puffys as the registered owner. One source said, "I have a list of every plane with the name of the owner, and he's not on it."

For the record, says his rep, he's got a "fractional" ownership in a plane on NetJets, where you buy flight hours. Also for the record, Joe Francis does have his own plane.

TMZ.Com
http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/09/diddy-fraction-of-a-baller/

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
WOW..... I guess I also own a lamborghini but I have it packed in the garage because of the petrol prices. LMAO.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
That would be a mighty shame if he didnt even own a jet...

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Quote from: TMZ.Com
Turns out P. doesn't even have his "own" private jet at all. An extensive look through federal aviation records by the Palm Beach Post turned up no Seans, Diddys, Combs, or Puffys as the registered owner. One source said, "I have a list of every plane with the name of the owner, and he's not on it."

For the record, says his rep, he's got a "fractional" ownership in a plane on NetJets, where you buy flight hours. Also for the record, Joe Francis does have his own plane.

I really dont know... maybe he does own one but indirectly....it might be registered in his company's name or even his kid's name...
If it was registered in his name...it'll be easy to track most of his moves...
anything is possible...its not like he cant afford one....

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
^^ True