Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

have a plan to kill everyone u meet

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
check dis, is there such as having a plan to kill everyone u meet,

1. U meet a girl at McDonalds, or anywhere for that matter, and u make a move on her get laid the same day and find out tommorow dat ur girl has met her long lost friend from high school and she wants u to meet her, what to do, have a plan to kill her b4 she spills the beans

2. U driving and a taxi driver pulls right infront of ur whip and ur nearly crash, on top of that he is still talking smack, what u do have a plan to kill him b4 he does that again in the future

I'll hook u up with some of the incidents on the next thread, PEACE. ;D

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
cool, ive secretly always wanted to be an a**a**in so mayb u can giv me ideas on how to start up and i can start by killing you....

dude ure freaky....
spread love in da music

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
dude are u serious? can I have exclusive rights to the story pls, a doccie perhaps..im broke and this smells like a money spinner
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 12:29:15 PM by ugly Betty »
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
yeah people so what do u do when u meet a 50 year old dude at the traffic lights while waiting for the green light, and He is like really giving u the tongue lash for just being infront of him and traveling at less speed than him and the traffic is like seriously packed, while at the same time you are on your way to ur girlfriend's parents' house and you had a word showdown with the dude and u finally told him to go f*** himself, his momma and the whole of his family, only to realise on ur arrival at the house that the dude u where giving shit is actually ur girlfriend's father.

what u do:  In the first place, u must always have some brake fluid in ur car, so u go to ur car and take out that bottle of whisky that u were gonna drink with the guys over tonights' game and u pour some brake fluid into it and give it to him as a gift.  In that way u will know that he is not gonna be around for too long.

Peace.

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
dude...
how many posts do you post a day ???
you tryin to reach the elite member group?...lol
but on the real though...everytime i refresh you have a new post bro
calm down...do your work...your homework..whatever kinda work you got holmes...damn ;D
ey...
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915