Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Broad talk?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Ur clearly a broad in dudes clothing

Who told you

Is that a confession????  ;D

Dont make me pity you New Jack. Im on creatine these days.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 12:46:55 PM by Slick-Back »
Beating bitches since 1982.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
i dont get it. women have no problem calling each other heiffers and bitches and all the nastiest and derogatry names they can think of. but when they get called the same name by a man, it is wrong and derogatory and yada yada yada....

you joking right?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ur clearly a broad in dudes clothing

Who told you

Is that a confession????  ;D

Dont make me pity you New Jack. Im on creatine these days.

;D I aint scared you! just make sure you dont overdose on that creatine it will make your nipples painful to such an extent youd want to cut them with scissors,Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
i dont get it. women have no problem calling each other heiffers and bitches and all the nastiest and derogatry names they can think of. but when they get called the same name by a man, it is wrong and derogatory and yada yada yada....

double standards dawg. never met woman without one.

What's the double standard in that. Black people call each other nigger all the time but would you accept it from a white guy? NO... Just call us by our name God. You'd rather remember all these names to refer to women but you can't remember her name, just ONE name.  :-\ MEN. * SIGH*

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

What's the double standard in that. Black people call each other nigger all the time but would you accept it from a white guy? NO... Just call us by our name God. You'd rather remember all these names to refer to women but you can't remember her name, just ONE name.  :-\ MEN. * SIGH*

its because we love you too much to remember insignificant things like names, and that very love is never enough. *sigh* Women
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

its because we love you too much to remember insignificant things like names, and that very love is never enough. *sigh* Women

o yeah right . Love my very charismatic a**. Men just have mad issues.