SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
white people invented aids

The truth!!!!!!population control, just waiting untill the "right" number of Negroes and "others" to die untill the cure is sold for exorbitant prices.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
These white boys been piping black broads without rubbers. Its pay time bitches.

That is just wrong my friend, u cant say such...the disease is everywhere and people are just too ignorant thinking that they are immune to it...

Its sad very sad, I doubt that we'll ever win this battle against hiv and aids...

People are more scared of falling pregnant than catching the disease...
i hate morning after pills, ppl sleep together without been tested knowing they'll buy some in the morning
they forget just because the person looks healthy it dont mean they negative...sad

Every herd of someone dying from flu in 3days? a friend who works in algoa fm in PE said says his collegue was sick from flu on friday and dead by sunday. nobody really knows how that happened but the believe is she died of aids
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Its sad very sad, I doubt that we'll ever win this battle against hiv and aids...

i hate morning after pills, ppl sleep together without been tested knowing they'll buy some in the morning
they forget just because the person looks healthy it dont mean they negative...sad

and with these kinda statements slick=back made im SURE we will never beat it... how many other people think that way. i know a couple. u will be surprised at how much sex without protection is going on man...

You dont have to go far to find that out.

(www.sondeza.com)

See for yourself how every monkeys and baboons in this country are having unprotected sex and glorifying it on the internet.
So go ahead people! Vote for Mr. Zuma!!! Its only a matter of time before he dies from aids anyway.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
This is bad

this means that when u get married you cant even trust them enough not to use protection on your marriage bed

*i give up
NOT- give it up
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I think some of them hav been mislead by the fact that you can live a normal life for years before it gets serious,
but yet they dont get tested and they continue having unprotected sex, the virus will keep on evolving...

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
hectic shit right there. about 2 years ago, HSRC, conducted a study around Gender and HIV/Aids and they found out that in the age group of 15-24, for every 1 male who is HIV+ there are 4 females that are HIV+. Shit is scary man. I believe that HIV/Aids literacy alone won't help. you need a holistic approach in order to fight HIV/Aids. you need to deal with poverty, unemployment, gender based violence, lack of housing etc and our government is not prepared to deal all of those things.

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly

(www.sondeza.com)

[/quote]

I never thot there was such in South Africa
 :-\WOW... OK...
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

(www.sondeza.com)

I never thot there was such in South Africa
 :-\WOW... OK...
[/quote]

Use a condom ok??
And please stop laughing after every comment you make.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Damn life ain't easy and it gets scary as time goes by  :'(
M Turn

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
hectic shit right there. about 2 years ago, HSRC, conducted a study around Gender and HIV/Aids and they found out that in the age group of 15-24, for every 1 male who is HIV+ there are 4 females that are HIV+. Shit is scary man. I believe that HIV/Aids literacy alone won't help. you need a holistic approach in order to fight HIV/Aids. you need to deal with poverty, unemployment, gender based violence, lack of housing etc and our government is not prepared to deal all of those things.

i agree...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

The truth!!!!!!population control, just waiting untill the "right" number of Negroes and "others" to die untill the cure is sold for exorbitant prices.

Thats the Truff right there, i believe the cure for Aids can be found, but that would have an effect on the population balance...

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Thats the Truff right there, i believe the cure for Aids can be found, but that would have an effect on the population balance...

Its just like us to push blame instead of looking for ways to curb the epidemic.
But they got us good though. Ma'f***ers hit us right at our week spot. They know how niggas like to get that nut in. Look at how successful their creation was! We know the shit will kill us, but we still pipe chicks live wire and bust a nut. Only worry about shit when we get the test results.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

I think the cure will just make things worse, cos everyone will be going live on the sex knowing that there is a cure...
There'll be more people infected, people must just learn to play safe and take care of their lives....
Stay true to yo partners, if it aint working no more, leave her/him instead of playing the cheating game...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Test yo self first(Hardest part)
Use Condoms fellas,Condoms.Have many in your house and stack them everywhere in the bathroom,Inbetween the sofas,coz youll never know when its goin down.

OR

Abstain
Get real busy working,hustling or you do whatever you doin in this life to such a point you dont have time for bitches.
But then again after you get money, broads will come your way then take my first advise,Use condoms MOTHERf***AS

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I think some of them hav been mislead by the fact that you can live a normal life for years before it gets serious,
but yet they dont get tested and they continue having unprotected sex, the virus will keep on evolving...

That's the scary thing, the more you mess with a virus the stronger you make it. HIV will soon mutate to "accommodate" anti retro virals, then what?
Look at the flu, that shit mutates every year an every year it's stronger. Every winter we get a "better " drug to help our bodies deal better, not cure or kill but just deal with it and every year people die from flu.

And we can sit and preach education but if out mind sets don't change nothings gonna change. If we don't stop chasing skirts if we don't stop sleeping with older men for money if we don't "reject our pussies" and penises we are screwed and the sad thing is it's not just you that surfers, you take innocent people along with you.
And yes while I believe that poverty plays a huge role the biggest is ignorance and you can't get rid of that with money.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 04:39:50 PM by BALDiLOKS »