Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Shocking stuff

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Its sad how many people out there still think u can keep a partner by trapping him/her with a child, those days are gone...u'll just open yoself to all sorts of diseases...U'll be shocked of how many people go to hospitals for abortions daily...

Its real out there...I just wish all this can be put out there in real colour...

Photos of people dying from all this diseases shud posted in colour - no more grayscaling (it hides the seriousness of their condition)...people need to see the truth and maybe, just maybe, it will hit home and they will start taking things seriously...

They play sexual movies everyweek on tv but its hard for them to play wats real and killing our nation...wen movies are made of the disease, they seem to showcase more of the sex than the consequences...for a change lets see condoms being flashed around by our actors in our daily soapies and safe sex being promoted....lets scare our communities so that they can start preaching and practicing safe sex....

Our nurses are quick to tell the gory details of the abortion procedure to our sistas wen its already too late, such things shud be put out there so that every woman and child wud think twice before letting a man invade her without protection... I got very scared from just hearing how they do the abortion, the pain involved and all the blood, now imagine how much effect it can have if such were explained in visuals... I wudn't want any1s daughter to go through such pain, its terrible...

Parents are able to sit down and watch movies with sexual content with their children but they cant sit down their children and warn them about all the dangers out there...all this need to change...

And just because we both negative, it doesnt mean we shud be irresponsible and practice unprotected sex.....

My last test was last week...we have VCT now and then at work and i make sure that i get tested...and it dont mean i practice unprotected sex...test regularly even if u not sexually active and protect yoself always....

It is always scary having to test, even wen i know i've been safe since my last test...lets get tested people, its better knowing than not knowing...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Its sad how many people out there still think u can keep a partner by trapping him/her with a child, those days are gone...u'll just open yoself to all sorts of diseases...U'll be shocked of how many people go to hospitals for abortions daily...

Its real out there...I just wish all this can be put out there in real colour...

Photos of people dying from all this diseases shud posted in colour - no more grayscaling (it hides the seriousness of their condition)...people need to see the truth and maybe, just maybe, it will hit home and they will start taking things seriously...

They play sexual movies everyweek on tv but its hard for them to play wats real and killing our nation...wen movies are made of the disease, they seem to showcase more of the sex than the consequences...for a change lets see condoms being flashed around by our actors in our daily soapies and safe sex being promoted....lets scare our communities so that they can start preaching and practicing safe sex....

Our nurses are quick to tell the gory details of the abortion procedure to our sistas wen its already too late, such things shud be put out there so that every woman and child wud think twice before letting a man invade her without protection... I got very scared from just hearing how they do the abortion, the pain involved and all the blood, now imagine how much effect it can have if such were explained in visuals... I wudn't want any1s daughter to go through such pain, its terrible...

Parents are able to sit down and watch movies with sexual content with their children but they cant sit down their children and warn them about all the dangers out there...all this need to change...

And just because we both negative, it doesnt mean we shud be irresponsible and practice unprotected sex.....

My last test was last week...we have VCT now and then at work and i make sure that i get tested...and it dont mean i practice unprotected sex...test regularly even if u not sexually active and protect yoself always....

It is always scary having to test, even wen i know i've been safe since my last test...lets get tested people, its better knowing than not knowing...

Can you send me your phone numbers,so that we can discuss this issue more?

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

dude, really appreiciate what you are doing here. keep the info comming. i must say though that you have my attention with that whole abortion procedure thing. maybe i should find out what it involves
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
I got very scared from just hearing how they do the abortion, the pain involved and all the blood..
well its either that or labour... which one's worse?

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I got very scared from just hearing how they do the abortion, the pain involved and all the blood..
well its either that or labour... which one's worse?
Fck, I dont get this though...... * with tears in my eyes * why would anyone knowingly have unprotected sex and then abort the baby  >:(
OOOh I get very mad at bastards out their that wanna fck , n kill.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile

well peopl still do(the trappin thing) and it really is sad :(
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
i thought i bring this thread back up. People ke festive, we all know how clowns function. Use em condoms or just be like some of us and keep away from that isht.

Aids kills, i know a couple of kats who be scared day in and day out of tests, and trust me they all female. They take these things on a very light note, one of them sms'd me last night saying she might be pregnant and she not 100% sure who the father is, you know what i told her.

"get off my line, im waiting for far more important sms's, i warned you long ago"

i know i may never see her again as i moved away from that town but she just stupid. don't be like her people.

No is always a good option.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
YEah, I was having a convo last night with some chicks who were shocked to hear that I always use a condom, no matter how well I know a chick.

They were on some, "If you love her and you've been together for a few months you don't have to," shit.
I asked them what about unwanted pregnancy and they said no, you just have to know how to be careful.

Scary shit is that this seems to be the general feeling among people. Everyone thinks that they can't be touched, till they are. My ex and I always used rubbers for four years, while some dudes are having kids on the side after a few weeks.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
white people invented aids

Thats the Truff right there, i believe the cure for Aids can be found,

the american government got the virus plus its cure in they cupboard at the pentagon, ask Obama
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I find this to be one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever, and it only serves to reinforce the stereotype of AIDS as a black disease.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
what ever blows your balls back homie
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
its stupid. every race can catch the virus. like any version of windows can catch a virus.
NXA.

Stupid ideas

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Why are you thinking about his balls? How do balls even get blown back? A serious NO HOMO missing there homez. Not to work you up but your comment about AIDS was dumb.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo all we need to do is use our heads...covered with a raincoat...and vwala..not that dificult and if youll niccas have e-shoes puting it on....call a friend or nurse or sumin..aids is real and we maybe walking or talking to a holder....we dont know and i  see these things on a daily basis...man it is sad..scary as not alot of people are schooled about how it can be contracted etc...heard sum insane ways of getting aids...i was like"you serious"...lol!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
sad i tell you. And people don't wanna wake up, you gonna die if you still sleeping in this era...