Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Shocking stuff

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I been telling these monkeys. Have a look at the RIP Gwaiza thread.
Nobody will respond to this thread, because blacks think that by ignoring a problem, it will just go away.
These white boys been piping black broads without rubbers. Its pay time bitches.

What are u implying there mate!?
Yeah what the f$#%@ man?!?!?!?!?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Aids deaths

look at how its just going up, too bad.

this is getting way out of hand.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo we all supposed to leave this thread with some more insight and understanding...but it seems as if the words exchanged on this thread are offensive and kinda racist in a way..i think i read some one say "black people think it will go away"...niccaz...please get yo shit together and listen...look...learn...it maybe that most "black" people contract the sickness
but you have to ask yourself...why?...we fighting the wrong fight my peeps...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
yo we all supposed to leave this thread with some more insight and understanding...but it seems as if the words exchanged on this thread are offensive and kinda racist in a way..i think i read some one say "black people think it will go away"...niccaz...please get yo shit together and listen...look...learn...it maybe that most "black" people contract the sickness
but you have to ask yourself...why?...we fighting the wrong fight my peeps...

not in a bad way but i think most black people are ignorant, they just think it will never catch them. i guess we will just have to see if o sekhokho heh. bo-maspita

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I was disgusted last night by some folks I was chilling with.

Some chick was offering to suck me and my boys' dicks in exchange for some money to buy Cat (the drug).

We declined the offer, cos I'm not down with the drugs and I also don't know how many dicks she has sucked before. One of my boys took the head though and even analised her in front of all of us with no condom.

I was too shocked to even finish my beer. Worst of it is that this girl is beautiful and she is doing this to her life.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

I was too shocked to even finish my beer. Worst of it is that this girl is beautiful and she is doing this to her life.

I think about that shit too. The biggest problem in my area are baby mommas. Most of the
younger moms that I have seen are either Black or Latino. There's this 23 year old at my workplace with a 5 year old and some girls in their late teens with 3 and 4 year olds already. I know AIDS is a real worry but the underage parenting issue has also been the concern.

But on the statistics tip though, I had a redneck friend who thought that Latino has the
highest percent of underage births. My other friend and I have told him that he's probably
thinking of that way because Latinos are the largest "minority" in the country. I've seen
some of White teens with children, even marry early. They may have the highest underage
birthrated because they are still seen as the majority, no matter how the media portrays
them.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I was disgusted last night by some folks I was chilling with.

Some chick was offering to suck me and my boys' dicks in exchange for some money to buy Cat (the drug).

We declined the offer, cos I'm not down with the drugs and I also don't know how many dicks she has sucked before. One of my boys took the head though and even analised her in front of all of us with no condom.

This is just discusting. Damn.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Stop watching too much Tv Rebbi. South africa has no Latinos or Essays.

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Lol @ jack..ignorance my brother....shit all this talk'o aids is enough to make a dude go celebate..
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
AIDS... YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo shit they are slaves to the drug...they lose all self and stooop to da lowest of the low...all for that feeling they get of relief when they hit up...in this times we should read revelations... amen!lol!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!