Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Beat Of The Week

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
not to be too fussy but im a**umiin that we gon comment on the cuts we post here, with that said, Shiest im downloadin now dawg, i see my flip has 6 downloads so id appreciate sum feed on that, even via PM fellas...ONE

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Something different - my endeavour in drawing from the great FELA.  Shortened version.

i see what u mean by the FELA inspiration...i also saw a bit of Salief keita over here...i like the liveness of the sounds, what did u use to cook it up, walk me thru it if its not too much trouble...

i also like the organ u got in the background, its nice and live, jus like the drums...

i do have only one problem thou, there is the sound of drum sticks beatin against each other thru out the track, the sound is similar to a one two drum check, you knw before the drummer really gets on them...well i think u should either turn that very  very low or do away of it completly, it draws all attention from the fullness of the beat....

I LIKED IT very much thou... ;)

Shiest Meister

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Something different - my endeavour in drawing from the great FELA.  Shortened version.

i see what u mean by the FELA inspiration...i also saw a bit of Salief keita over here...i like the liveness of the sounds, what did u use to cook it up, walk me thru it if its not too much trouble...

i also like the organ u got in the background, its nice and live, jus like the drums...

i do have only one problem thou, there is the sound of drum sticks beatin against each other thru out the track, the sound is similar to a one two drum check, you knw before the drummer really gets on them...well i think u should either turn that very  very low or do away of it completly, it draws all attention from the fullness of the beat....

I LIKED IT very much thou... ;)

I hear what you saying about the drum sticks - it's a reason rim shot - now that u mention it i hear the problem - will definitely work on that.  Thanks on the feed back - I was actually worried about the horns melody but will hear as more feedback

I got most of Fela's cd's and I copped some dvd where he was playing live in France and that's where i got all my inspiration.  He plays the organ, tambs and the sax on each song interchangeably - he is gargantuan - Mr President
Operation Kafka - Turning Music Into Bucks

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Yo Shiest, i agree with Oints about those rim shot.
Otherwise this beat is OFF THE HINGES ma nig. and im really digging yo drums man! They make me feel like i've never made drums in my life man.

Nah this is ill man. Some 'ol feel good music.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I got most of Fela's cd's and I copped some dvd where he was playing live in France and that's where i got all my inspiration.  He plays the organ, tambs and the sax on each song interchangeably - he is gargantuan - Mr President

PEACE!!

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
its a hot i know, thank u.
Commercial Ground

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction

Really nice and breezy, like it much. :)
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
thanx playa!!!!

err where they talkin to u?

anyway jus a lil chopped up ish i did las night...its not yet complete..

feedback
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
jus downloaded what u did myth, i must say the sample is fresh, i like the chops u made to it, its very friday afternoonish, summer infact...i liked the horns u have filling the last bit of each fourth bar...nice chopin...

i do hve one concern thou, i thik the drums u have laced are too loud, the loudness has a stinngin effect with each snare cos o the high and raw frequency...i like the way the drums are laid out until a part where u sorta have a rapid double kick effect, i would lvoe to hear how it would sound if u turn the drums a tad bit down and fix the double kick effect u got... ;)

liked it thou...

on another side, i posted my flip here ions ago and noone has still said anythiing about it, i feel hurt...  :( ???

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
thanx playa!!!!

err where they talkin to u?

anyway jus a lil chopped up ish i did las night...its not yet complete..

feedback

Some dope shit from AG most slept on producer ;)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
@ Oints...good looks man. il look into that drum ish...

eish to tell thet truth, i have trobule downloading attached files on AG...campus server just aint poppin...mediafire perhaps next time? heheh

Some dope shit from AG most slept on producer ;)

lol...word...my fault most of the time...lazy f*** i am
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
AY Myth - thts dope man - The Horns a bit too lowd though - Damn - those hats and snares dude >:( >:( >:(
Bump this - Let me know what you think - Bump it LOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915