Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

winrar

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I need help with winrar, how do i extract files it claims contain more than 260 characters in length? I tried all tricks, using the wizard to extract to no avail...

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
wat are u extracting and how big is that archive?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
wat are u extracting and how big is that archive?

mp3's shit's like 95 MB

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
If u double click on the archive itself, does it show u its contents, if it does, did u try draggin them to yo desktop and see if it will copy them there

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
If u double click on the archive itself, does it show u its contents, if it does, did u try draggin them to yo desktop and see if it will copy them there

Word! that works; also i noticed that if i gonn' into the archive and rename them long as files (shorten 'em) that works too... All this is some cumbersome bull, fcuk winrar, i just got 7zip. Shit does the extraction proper...

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Word! that works; also i noticed that if i gonn' into the archive and rename them long as files (shorten 'em) that works too... All this is some cumbersome bull, fcuk winrar, i just got 7zip. Shit does the extraction proper...

I never heard of that one, but will check it out too, winrar has been good to me so far though...or maybe i'm a bit more patient with it...