Africasgateway.com

Jay-Lee VS Wildcandy

SOYA DADDY · 100 · 29712

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
im dissapointed that such two beautiful ladies would bitch-fight ova this >:( im tall beautiful and sexy but my friends and my sisters are short a bit chubby but oh so sexy and beautiful so why bring in that pointless argument ova something so shallow? beauty is what every woman has and sexyness comes with the package remember that ;)

as for wildcandy running second to jay.......f*** ya'll candy is beautiful, smart and sexy :-* just that you guyz watch way too much pron so you think light skin-leggy and long hair is beautiful? talk about comertialized-thinking and weak sight >:(

No need to be so emotional dear; u don't need to come to the defense of your BFFL, this topic was started with the aim of entertaining peeps...

hmmmm...what a stupid stupid homo sepian you are E.K.K.S :-[  does truth=emotional to you?....................if two ladies or ppl for that matter are 'fighting' should i take it that = fun to you? nc nc nc ...............you stupid mammal :-[ yes the tread was 'posed to be fun but it turned out a bit, just a bit distasteful now i know what your idea of fun is to you :P

U wish u were fly don't u? u tried all them tricks to appeal to dudes on the site, uploading the avy were u practically naked, but still it didn't work, we were not impressed.. If u find that men are unattracted towards u even when u naked, know that u got a problem, i'd hang myself if i were u... Plus, don't hate when we giving all our undivided attention to the fly ladies on AG, i guess u gotta blame God, or rather your parents, for hooking up without considering how they children would look like...

idiot i am fly and if i dont appeal to a moron like you........GOD THANK YOU! i dont look to impress any1 let alone you :P as for being naked on my avy...i have that potrait blown out and hanged on my wall for i love what me sees f*** what you or you fellow AGians tihnk! MEN are attracted to me, men that matter not idoitic boys that go on the net to be impressed by ppl they dont even know talk bout tryn for importance :( sad if you ask me, now if you think i dont fit in you bar of standards.............f*** that i dont give a shit what your tiny brain thinks of me ;)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 04:17:35 PM by E.K.K.S doesn't stand for Elevated Kid Kicking Science »

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
EKKS,that was totally uncalled for!
How u gone diss a woman like that?
Then diss her family, and even add God into the mix.

Get a life man.
I love AG but yall niggas need to stop getin off from throwin the ladies in the dirt.

Wud u talk to yo woman,ya mom,or sister like that?
Please Nathan,dont answer that.

@Mpho.calm down,theyre getting too excited now and ejaculating early

I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE WROTE NO HOMO AFTER THE END OF THAT POST.

GOD IS A BITCH.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
im dissapointed that such two beautiful ladies would bitch-fight ova this >:( im tall beautiful and sexy but my friends and my sisters are short a bit chubby but oh so sexy and beautiful so why bring in that pointless argument ova something so shallow? beauty is what every woman has and sexyness comes with the package remember that ;)

as for wildcandy running second to jay.......f*** ya'll candy is beautiful, smart and sexy :-* just that you guyz watch way too much pron so you think light skin-leggy and long hair is beautiful? talk about comertialized-thinking and weak sight >:(

No need to be so emotional dear; u don't need to come to the defense of your BFFL, this topic was started with the aim of entertaining peeps...

hmmmm...what a stupid stupid homo sepian you are E.K.K.S :-[  does truth=emotional to you?....................if two ladies or ppl for that matter are 'fighting' should i take it that = fun to you? nc nc nc ...............you stupid mammal :-[ yes the tread was 'posed to be fun but it turned out a bit, just a bit distasteful now i know what your idea of fun is to you :P

U wish u were fly don't u? u tried all them tricks to appeal to dudes on the site, uploading the avy were u practically naked, but still it didn't work, we were not impressed.. If u find that men are unattracted towards u even when u naked, know that u got a problem, i'd hang myself if i were u... Plus, don't hate when we giving all our undivided attention to the fly ladies on AG, i guess u gotta blame God, or rather your parents, for hooking up without considering how they children would look like...

u couldnt be more far from the truth bro. i know mpho, she is 1 fin looking lady, i cant say much about the other ladies cos i've never seen them, but yeah, u just couldnt be more worng than u already are. its all good tho
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
If thats wildcandy then i think jay just won....a white wash. Thread closed.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..

Blu

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
If thats wildcandy then i think jay just won....a white wash. Thread closed.

wahahahahahahaha  ;D ;D
you so wrong for this bra!

yak

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
couldn't be bothered reading all the way through this thread. Are there any pics of the two ladies in question??

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
I dont get it.... the ladies involved isnt even interested in this thread and yet yall keep going on

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Jay is.