Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

B Sharpa - Ben Sharpa - The Official Thread

Dpleezy · 67 · 25453

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
So who coped it? let's hear about it?? what's the hottest joint? what's really good??

just copped it.. at shelflife [does it retail for 100zar everywhere?] .. not available at musica waterfront..
had heard most of the material.. but it's still  helluva dope.. entire package is..
the eye seen.. the eye seen.. #3 is my joint.. sounds even better than before..
props D..
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 02:19:29 PM by afterbirth »
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
So who coped it? let's hear about it?? what's the hottest joint? what's really good??

AG TRANSLATION 101 : what's really good?? = Can somebody upload it for me :P

HAve you NO shame man! Go COP IT! stop askin bout WHO COPPED IT! lmao :D
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

just copped it.. at shelflife [does it retail for 100zar everywhere?] .. not available at musica waterfront..
had heard most of the material.. but it's still  helluva dope.. entire package is..
the eye seen.. the eye seen.. #3 is my joint.. sounds even better than before..
props D..

Thanks man.

Sadly, it's up to each individual retail outlet to sell it for whatever they like - we can't control that. R100 will probably be about average.

Typical that Musica wouldn't have it - I don't know why I even bother with 'proper' distribution  ::)

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
looks like i'll be foregoing a case of my favourite SAB swill, tomorrow. well done, D. it's an achievement of note.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
looks like i'll be foregoing a case of my favourite SAB swill, tomorrow. well done, D. it's an achievement of note.

Thanks. I appreciate it my man! A worthy sacrifice though  8)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 06:48:52 PM by Dpleezy »

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Man I can't wait to get a copy, this looks too dope!! This probably gonna be the album of the year in my opinion!!

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Yo D, you planning to hit the Bush Radio studios before you bounce??? Just like a CT send off before ya'll do yo thang in JHB. Headwarmaz played some tracks from the Rah's album, would like to listen to some of da B Sharpa ish...
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Yo D, you planning to hit the Bush Radio studios before you bounce??? Just like a CT send off before ya'll do yo thang in JHB. Headwarmaz played some tracks from the Rah's album, would like to listen to some of da B Sharpa ish...

Yeah,,, I've been meaning to go thru to Headwarmaz for a while now. I believe they are doing a full review of Bread and Butter on Friday.

We're still planning a launch party in Cape Town though.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Wooooo, just got this in the mail! am bumping it now!! this is too dope!!! Sharpa is f***ing crazy!!

bout to check out that Bread And Butter! Thanks a mil D! I'm gonna promote the shit out this monster!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Wooooo, just got this in the mail! am bumping it now!! this is too dope!!! Sharpa is f***ing crazy!!

bout to check out that Bread And Butter! Thanks a mil D! I'm gonna promote the shit out this monster!

heheh,,, thanks man! :)

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Havent got mines coz where i'm at it's sold in out of town malls. Tommorrow though, i'm copping this. knocking off earloy. Been a busy month.Just co mpleted a major poject & to celebrate, i'm copping this. the future is robot! I tell you.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Had The Kaptain on HeadRush! quite a focussed cat don't be fooled by the rough exterior!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Had The Kaptain on HeadRush! quite a focussed cat don't be fooled by the rough exterior!

When is that episode flighting Pro?