• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
Out of spruitview its called 20
Thabu ft. Volatyl
enjoy,

LINK REMOVED/?mqazoqgu6il
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Out of spruitview its called 20
Thabu ft. Volatyl
enjoy,

LINK REMOVED/?mqazoqgu6il

Can you up a bit more info on what ima be downloading? Tracklist, whis on? That typa thing..
ONE

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Tracklist Nah man its just one joint... between two cats...
but ofcourse weve got others just wanted to send this one out to check out the response
if thats not wat you mean by more info well Am not really an internet guy?

I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Tracklist Nah man its just one joint... between two cats...
but ofcourse weve got others just wanted to send this one out to check out the response
if thats not wat you mean by more info well Am not really an internet guy?

Dude ait you the same kat who PM'd me the other day??
Anyway, ima DL this and give you feedback... Sometime tomorrow

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Yeah but that tym your name was the rebbi

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • no gift is without a giver
    • View Profile
Is this gonna b a compilation or just sum1's album. If it is a complition of sum East fireballz then consider these namez,

S.O.S
Red Antz
Savage
Steezy Sylish
Frozen Tearz
A.O.D
mtho87
3WR
Blizzard
Adamus (originally 4rm there)
Last Days Fam
Madpro
Thirt(13)teen (originally 4rm there,apparently)
Mad Scientist

Thats sum Tsakane,Tembisa,Kwa Thema,Voslo,Spruit,Duduza,etc halla front soldierz its all territorial with universal appeal!!
heaven is mine.....

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Is this gonna b a compilation or just sum1's album. If it is a complition of sum East fireballz then consider these namez,

S.O.S
Red Antz
Savage
Steezy Sylish
Frozen Tearz
A.O.D
mtho87
3WR
Blizzard
Last Days Fam
Madpro
Mad Scientist

Thats sum Tsakane,Tembisa,Kwa Thema,Voslo,Spruit,Duduza,etc halla front soldierz its all territorial with universal appeal!!

the f*** ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
This is nice yo.Im loving it. My kinda shit.

Mad Scientist

One of my favourites from the East. Alongside V-Kid and Substance.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
  • no gift is without a giver
    • View Profile

S.O.S
Red Antz
Savage
Steezy Sylish
Frozen Tearz
A.O.D
mtho87
3WR
Blizzard
Last Days Fam
Madpro
Mad Scientist

the f*** ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Homeeee u aint tha only one with dat alias  
kip it movin........
heaven is mine.....

Loptimist

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
What the shit's this >:(. The jam has no sense of direction whatsoever.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

LOL. I know this one kat who is also a part of em niccs, ima deal this to him, he also drinks and tells me not to drink....
Once caught the nicca with a full bottle of Jack, he was just about to open it, when i walked in he layed the bottle onto the floor and he told me he was gonna pray for whoever put it there, he claims some other nicc was playing a prack on him...

COOL. So rebbi believes.

Im away from home, so i gotta lend some isht from him, i ask for the pants he was wearing the previous day when i got there(same day he had the JACK).

I get em pants, so i offer to go get bread at the filling station near by, im walking there... i put my hands in the pockets just to find the till slip of the JACK.

I get back and ask him WTF.
This kat goes into praise mode........ Im like what the f***??????
He now claims im the clown who put the jack there... Im wondering, i just got here by bus, somehow i transferd myself to his crip and droped the jack daniels and went back outside and knocked on the door...

Now the story changes again... I droped it through the window... He lives on the 6th floor.
Now whats up???

"Rebbi, what does your name mean? Where you originaly from? you got a sotho name and a funcky WEST/NORTH african name.... Whats up with that? let pray for your sins"

Those are his direct words...
Now i go into mad mode... Start swearing hard at this nicca... Some evil shit.
He kicks me out, im like cool... Get into a crip with the cousin a couple streets away, had to walk.

So it starts raining, i can mad...
Decide to go back and give this kat mad teaching, when i step into the crip(didn't knock, again). i hear some funky noise... WTF.
I follow the sounds, just to get to his bedroom.
This nicc was busy with a woman, i start shouting at him asking him WTF he is doing, so this woman jumps off, gets dressed and waits by the door, i say my appologies to this lady and start with this nicc... So now he starts saying he's sorry and can we talk about this later, im like cool. As im about to bounce the lady is "like its time up i gotta bounce, that will be R500".

So im lost at this time, i look at this Kat, he shaking his head... WTF.
He pays her and she tunes, it was the last time he buys from her....
"He buys what?" i ask...
"He buys sex from me".
She even tunes that she was warned about this nicc, so ask what she was told, she tells me he always getting caught, his mom beat up one of the previous ladies and now i looked like ima beat her up.

Im realy tird of these niccas, got another friend who into this aswell....... I DON'T TRUST HIM
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 11:15:05 AM by Mogwanti »

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^^ I see a zcc badge on the cat in the above pic, ain't it not allowed to consume  alcoholic beverages by that church?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 11:14:05 AM by E.K.K.S doesn't stand for Elevated Kid Kicking Science »

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

LOL. I know this one kat who is also a part of em niccs, ima deal this to him, he also drinks and tells me not to drink....
Once caught the nicca with a full bottle of Jack, he was just about to open it, when i walked in he layed the bottle onto the floor and he told me he was gonna pray for whoever put it there, he claims some other nicc was playing a prack on him...

COOL. So rebbi believes.

Im away from home, so i gotta lend some isht from him, i ask for the pants he was wearing the previous day when i got there(same day he had the JACK).

I get em pants, so i offer to go get bread at the filling station near by, im walking there... i put my hands in the pockets just to find the till slip of the JACK.

I get back and ask him WTF.
This kat goes into praise mode........ Im like what the f***??????
He now claims im the clown who put the jack there... Im wondering, i just got here by bus, somehow i transferd myself to his crip and droped the jack daniels and went back outside and knocked on the door...

Now the story changes again... I droped it through the window... He lives on the 6th floor.
Now whats up???

"Rebbi, what does your name mean? Where you originaly from? you got a sotho name and a funcky WEST/NORTH african name.... Whats up with that? let pray for your sins"

Those are his direct words...
Now i go into mad mode... Start swearing hard at this nicca... Some evil shit.
He kicks me out, im like cool... Get into a crip with the cousin a couple streets away, had to walk.

So it starts raining, i can mad...
Decide to go back and give this kat mad teaching, when i step into the crip(didn't knock, again). i hear some funky noise... WTF.
I follow the sounds, just to get to his bedroom.
This nicc was busy with a woman, i start shouting at him asking him WTF he is doing, swoman jumps off, gets dressed and waits by the door, i say my appologies to this lady and start with this nicc... So now he starts saying he's sorry and can we talk about this later, im like cool. As im about to bounce the lady is "like its time up i gotta bounce, that will be R500".

So im lost at this time, i look at this Kat, he shaking his head... WTF.
He pays her and she tunes, it was the last time he buys from her....
"He buys what?" i ask...
"He buys sex from me".
She even tunes that she was warned about this nicc, so ask what she was told, she tells me he always getting catch, his mom beat up one of the previous ladies and now i looked like ima beat her up.

Im realy tird of these niccas, got another friend who into this aswell....... I DON'T TRUST HIM

im gonna pray for u and yo friend ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)