Mad · 54 · 13458

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Not doing what job???

moderating..... i thought you guys were supposed to manage this sites and get rid of retards and burn their ips? you ask me like you dont even know if you got a job here?

WOW. well done. anything you might want to add on that???
Trust me my friend you don't want to hear my theory on IP ishts, im not even gonna atempt to say anything about it.

well i was going to ask you what do you mean but since you have made it clear in your post..i wont try to ask you any more further questions regarding your job as moderator, but i just cant stop wondering what could it be, that makes you not to want to talk about burning of ips and ish, well only you knows
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
LOL. im not saying a word. Last time this IP isht came up i got funny PM's and coments came from people. Im not going there, but anyway my PC is died so i can't be hacking ya'll for now, im only getting my parts on thursday.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
LOL. im not saying a word. Last time this IP isht came up i got funny PM's and coments came from people. Im not going there, but anyway my PC is died so i can't be hacking ya'll for now, im only getting my parts on thursday.

whos your internet provider? i have been using this whack internet connection, man its so f***ed up
Hood.

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
POP ISH APOLOGIZE HOMIE JUST a**KISS!!!
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
based on the perfect grammar, and correct spelling used in the last four posts by mad on this thread, including the vocab, i can confidently say tht it aint him who wrote tht...

In fact, i put it to you that he aint the one...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 09:19:05 AM by Waylander »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
based on the perfect grammar, and correct spelling used in the last four posts by mad on this thread, including the vocab, i can confidently say tht it aint him who wrote tht...

lol. look man the fact that i have been spelling some wrong words doesnt mean that my english is poor. i

t simply means that i type so fast and i barely read my post before submitting it, it happens that i miss a word or i just make a complicated statement that is hard to read, but what im sure of is that there message is clear and content is clear.

if i can tell, i believe that there is no part in english that i seem to be having a difficulty with, you know sometimes i type wrong words just to keep you cats talking and critcising my grammer and spelling, it feels good when you do that, i just like it.
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

lol. look man the fact that i have been spelling some wrong words doesnt mean that my english is poor. i

t simply means that i type so fast and i barely read my post before submitting it, it happens that i miss a word or i just make a complicated statement that is hard to read, but what im sure of is that there message is clear and content is clear.

if i can tell, i believe that there is no part in english that i seem to be having a difficulty with, you know sometimes i type wrong words just to keep you cats talking and critcising my grammer and spelling, it feels good when you do that, i just like it.
Hood.

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
POP ISH APOLOGIZE HOMIE JUST a**KISS!!!

what the hell are you saying?

You coppin pleas homie. We forgive your weak acts, thuggin just aint you
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'