Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

UMshini Wam album

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I cant believe you lied to Boldi, you bastard.

I'm sure you dont want me to call the big V to sort u out... u bastard...  >:(

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Who or what is the big V? ???

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Dont you dare say her name you monster!! I will kill you with my bare hands before she gets me.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Who or what is the big V? ???

U dont wanna know, but yet again...u know....u shud know, nah...u must know...it/she's the porker's worst nightmare  ;D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 01:52:52 PM by Luvbyte »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know if this is really true, id be very pissed off, you know i hate zuma and malema so much that i turn off the tv when i see them, this malema dude is putting his mouth on some real bullshit, his "will die for you statements' are boring me big time and this so called next president dude is also annoying, how the hell can you go around realising albums when you are supposed to be in parliament discussing politics and the country affairs. this aint looking good, what will the other countries say about south african government? i bet in the opening ceremony of the 2010 world cup, he will be one of the performing artists there with his hit single, " umshini wam".. damn this cat sucks guys big time. if he is broke he can just say so and we dont mind as a country to fork out a coupla gz for the brother so he can buy a lamborghini or something, but this.....its way too much, i dont know what you guys think........but i say to hell with him ,he can take his blooody mbaqanga garbage and toss it up on his raping dick and eat shit with malema serving up the stinky plates with his long and big discusing mouth.
Hood.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Dont you dare say her name you monster!! I will kill you with my bare hands before she gets me.

Are you talking about uVuyokazi?

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
you know if this is really true, id be very pissed off, you know i hate zuma and malema so much that i turn off the tv when i see them, this malema dude is putting his mouth on some real bullshit, his "will die for you statements' are boring me big time and this so called next president dude is also annoying, how the hell can you go around realising albums when you are supposed to be in parliament discussing politics and the country affairs. this aint looking good, what will the other countries say about south african government? i bet in the opening ceremony of the 2010 world cup, he will be one of the performing artists there with his hit single, " umshini wam".. damn this cat sucks guys big time. if he is broke he can just say so and we dont mind as a country to fork out a coupla gz for the brother so he can buy a lamborghini or something, but this.....its way too much, i dont know what you guys think........but i say to hell with him ,he can take his blooody mbaqanga garbage and toss it up on his raping dick and eat shit with malema serving up the stinky plates with his long and big discusing mouth.

What are your comments regarding Dplanet producing the album?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

you know to be honest man. d planet is a very good producer and his hustles are real and visible, everyone knows him coz he hustles some great shit. zuma is just a dude desperate for cash or whatever. i think d planet is doing the wrong thing by producing this album, his reputation is great, he is just recking it up. to people and him this may sound cool but it aint. if it was for me, id tell him to stick his a** on his work and let alone this cat zuma.

Hood.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

you know to be honest man. d planet is a very good producer and his hustles are real and visible, everyone knows him coz he hustles some great shit. zuma is just a dude desperate for cash or whatever. i think d planet is doing the wrong thing by producing this album, his reputation is great, he is just recking it up. to people and him this may sound cool but it aint. if it was for me, id tell him to stick his a** on his work and let alone this cat zuma.

Are u cats for real, that D planet is handling the production? If so, congrats to dude, thats a major move rite there, producing for a prominent figure as Baba president himself...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
[quote author=E.K.K.S doesn't stand for Elevated Kid Kicking Science
Are u cats for real, that D planet is handling the production? If so, congrats to dude, thats a major move rite there, producing for a prominent figure as Baba president himself...
[/quote]

tl tl tl tl  ;D

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

But wouldnt you think working with a prominent icon within the south african context is a step in the right direction? I mean J.Z has been to trial and has been aquitted already. He has a bit of free time to burn until elections next year. And he has enough subject content to keep you listening to what he has to say and what he's been through for a good 18 track album. Dont you think putting out an album with Dplanet would be a great way to extend his reach using a new platform? This could be big! Wouldnt you like to see a Ben Sharpa and J. Zuma collabo? I think it will be an amazing step in the right direction for his career right now. He needs to apeal to the younger generation now, and i think this is the best way to do it.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

But wouldnt you think working with a prominent icon within the south african context is a step in the right direction? I mean J.Z has been to trial and has been aquitted already. He has a bit of free time to burn until elections next year. And he has enough subject content to keep you listening to what he has to say and what he's been through for a good 18 track album. Dont you think putting out an album with Dplanet would be a great way to extend his reach using a new platform? This could be big! Wouldnt you like to see a Ben Sharpa and J. Zuma collabo? I think it will be an amazing step in the right direction for his career right now. He needs to apeal to the younger generation now, and i think this is the best way to do it.

yha you have a point there, i mean working with the president of the rulling party of the country is a great move of your life, this cat has gone above what the other producer cats achieved. this a big deal and im sure the rands are in large numbers and the salary has many zeros. but this just doesnt feel right. imagine when zuma becomes president and suddenly some artits decides to beef with him. we all know beef is part of the music world and just bcoz this i zuma its not a different sitaution, fact is his a artist. imagine if lvovo disses his a**, im just making an example. this can destroy his dignity and this sure cant destroy our digntiy as south africans coz our president is busy in the streets singing and dancing till the morning comes. this is just so wrong man, jesus for gods sake, let this not be true. who wil respect this cat. you know if this is true im willing to get a copy [ cop it of coz not buy it] and just listen to the lyrics, im mor concerned to what he is going to say in his music. this dude has gone nude man.
Hood.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
LMAO... Stalker,Stalker,Stalker
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I dont think you know this but the first album with the hit track "Msholozi" went like 2x platinum