Radio Station Request Lines

Dpleezy · 11 · 3833

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Does anyone have a list of radio station request lines?

Do radio stations even have request lines?

Post 'em up if you got 'em!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
^^^ I see we not getting air play, neh? :)

i was surfing some american hip hop artists web sites and i saw that they all give request line numbers so fans can phone their local stations to request tracks. seems like a good idea - why make people search for the numbers - we should be helping the fans.

i looked on Yfm's site and there is no specific request line number listed.

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
UCT Radio is 33903 on the sms and 021 6866642 is the studio line. I know people handle requests through that line as well.

YFM you can e-mail DJs directly but that is really not a good way of doing it on the bigger shows like S'bu etc. I'll find out a better way if no helpful elf beats me to it.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ I see we not getting air play, neh? :)

i was surfing some american hip hop artists web sites and i saw that they all give request line numbers so fans can phone their local stations to request tracks. seems like a good idea - why make people search for the numbers - we should be helping the fans.

i looked on Yfm's site and there is no specific request line number listed.

Yeah they (yfm) shud list the number right there, nevertheless their website is just too nice...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
UCT Radio is 33903 on the sms and 021 6866642 is the studio line. I know people handle requests through that line as well.

YFM you can e-mail DJs directly but that is really not a good way of doing it on the bigger shows like S'bu etc. I'll find out a better way if no helpful elf beats me to it.

Thanks!

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
the only time we get airplay is when they want to criticise, bitches.....I mean how can u not appreciate me when I'm still talking ish. but go and tell people that I'm tight on air when I'm dead, e.g. if B.Sharpa was to die tommorow they would all say that he was a tight concious mc...(ignorant fools), and say that he was "underground" and stuff, Jeses maan they make me sick to my stomach.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
the only time we get airplay is when they want to criticise, bitches.....I mean how can u not appreciate me when I'm still talking ish. but go and tell people that I'm tight on air when I'm dead, e.g. if B.Sharpa was to die tommorow they would all say that he was a tight concious mc...(ignorant fools), and say that he was "underground" and stuff, Jeses maan they make me sick to my stomach.

Eish! thread derailment.
@D as much as I hate sayin this I think you should get your stuff on metro fm I do not know how but CPT hip hop aint represented on the station somehow Bad boy better do something.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
I say we e-mail the playlisters directly and see if they'll do something bout the nu :-\mber thing
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)