Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

When I grow up.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I wanted to become a Commercial Lawyer as a lil gal, needless to say I ain't one today. But it's okay since I spell pretty bad , but speak like a Goddess.

What do you do now and is it what you wanted to be as a lil boy or gal?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Im a practicing Architect and a closet chef.

I wanted to be a doctor, didnt have high enough marks in Maths and Physical science, and since i wasnt on bursary i couldnt spend the next 2 years doing a bridge year at varsity. At least i finnished in record time.
Beating bitches since 1982.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
So you happy ? and do you think it's a lil to late now to become a Doc? Now that you working and all.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:07:25 AM by jay-lee »

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
when i was a little boy i wanted to grow up and have lots of sex. and now i do.

also, i wanted to be a cop, then a teacher, then a doctor, then a pron star, then all i wanted was to be like my older brother thus i started to listen to rap, then i wanted to be a doctor again.

Now im in university doing corporate law and a degree in politics and international pilitics.

And its kinda funny coz now all i wanna do is make music, f*** this expensive boring a** learning.

i dont think i'll ever do what i want, especially in S.A, that is, obviously, eating from making my beats.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
So you happy ? and do you think it's a lil to late no to become a Doc? Now that you working and all.

Dont want to be a doctor anymore. Im at peace with my profession. The money isnt bad, and im about to start a family. It wouldnt be a smart thing to go back to school right now.

You, on the other hand just turned 21, you are still young.You can still do the law thing and knock it out in 4yrs. You'll still be young when you graduate.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I'm not sure what I want to be when I grow up. I know I'll be writing though. But right now I lie for a living. I convince people to buy things they don't need with money they don't have.  Basically I corrupt people and put them deep in debt. It's fun you should try it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:15:04 AM by BALDiLOKS »

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
So you happy ? and do you think it's a lil to late no to become a Doc? Now that you working and all.

Dont want to be a doctor anymore. Im at peace with my profession. The money isnt bad, and im about to start a family. It wouldnt be a smart thing to go back to school right now.

You, on the other hand just turned 21, you are still young.You can still do the law thing and knock it out in 4yrs. You'll still be young when you graduate.
Yep, Im going back next year :)

I will become a lawyer, it's the one thing thats really driving me right now. Fck, but when you used to getting a certain amount in your account on a monthly bases it's kindda hard to go back.
How old are you ( if you dont mind me asking ) wow, starting a fam,  wow. :-\

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I'm not sure what I want to be when I grow up. I know I'll be writing though. But right now I lie for a living. I convince people to but things they don't need with money they don't have.  Basically I corrupt people and put them deep in debt. It's fun you should try it.

Corporate pimp??

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f*** the bullshit I still wanna be a power ranger >:( >:(

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

I will become a lawyer, it's the one thing thats really driving me right now. Fck, but when you used to getting a certain amount in your account on a monthly bases it's kindda hard to go back.

25. Im not having a kid by the way, just getting married. (I have been having some serious doubts lately though)

You need to do that man, knuckle down and get that degree. Its hard working and studying though, especially in JHB. If you have parents that are willing to sponsor you, then "not making" significant ammounts of money for 3-4 yrs should be a small sacrifice to make, cos if this is what you really want to do, 4yrs is a small investment for the rest of your life.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
i wanted to be an artist or a cartoonist.
i still draw every now & then.
my blog's been lagging.dammit
i have stopped photographing for a while as well.

Now I try to help people who made too much debt in attempts to keep up with the joneses

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
f*** the bullshit I still wanna be a power ranger >:( >:(

Did you know that Mr. Haupt is a retired power ranger?? I once saw his pink costume.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
25. Im not having a kid by the way, just getting married. (I have been having some serious doubts lately though)

???  ???

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

???  ???

I dont think im ready yet thats all.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

You need to do that man, knuckle down and get that degree. Its hard working and studying though, especially in JHB. If you have parents that are willing to sponsor you, then "not making" significant ammounts of money for 3-4 yrs should be a small sacrifice to make, cos if this is what you really want to do, 4yrs is a small investment for the rest of your life.
Even thats a big step and you only 25. wow.....

Yeah studies are paid for , just need to get my behind there. Bought some shares a few months back and thats the best thing I could have done for my future , a nice lil income to live on. can't see myself asking folks for cash at this age. :-[  :-X
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:28:23 AM by jay-lee »