Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The federation - Video of The federation Ciphering in Cap City (Headrush Episode

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Eyo

whats good. check out http://roachinc.blogspot.com/ for the Federation ciphering at the Special headrush Episode recording, the making of The beat Oven mixtape vol 4.

damola, nveigh, blaklez, stas, the beat oven, nyambo, proverb were also there.

we need more moments like these in hiphop.

enjoy the weekend.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
WORD UP HOMIE. THESE WERE 16's. MINE WAS a 24 FROM A SONG YOU CAN CHECK OUT ON TROMPIES BLOG CALLED "U GET WETTED & DEADED". ONE.

http://trompie-siameseentertainment.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 01:39:26 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yeah we want more. 25 and 30 dropped some ill verses too that night.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
"The wil wild WEST RAND kid WE never Timid"
"Yeah Kid...represent represent
Dope flow i gotta say...but that samori sword shit...kakaka....u cant jus go around mixing the two together freely anymore...
West Rand + Samori sword = Prison
kwakakakaka...
dope ... fresh ...
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
"The wil wild WEST RAND kid WE never Timid"
"Yeah Kid...represent represent
Dope flow i gotta say...but that samori sword shit...kakaka....u cant jus go around mixing the two together freely anymore...
West Rand + Samori sword = Prison
kwakakakaka...
dope ... fresh ...

hahahaha.point taken.lol !

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Yeah! ;)
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

yeah dont worry more o dis ish is coming. will hook it up as soon as its roughly edited, would like to keep it grimmy n ish, so lookout, will just resurect this thread when ive uploaded, for now u can go checkout the pics from this past weekend's activites after 14:30 they should be up on the blog.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

yeah dont worry more o dis ish is coming. will hook it up as soon as its roughly edited, would like to keep it grimmy n ish, so lookout, will just resurect this thread when ive uploaded, for now u can go checkout the pics from this past weekend's activites after 14:30 they should be up on the blog.

True dat, we need more of them clips...there's alot of hiphop happening out there...

@ buff: wat do u mean by keepin the clips grimmy, and did the anvils perform at house 22 last week? I left just after lection's performance....

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

eish i aint sure whetehr i should just say, yeah im late but its hiphop right? LOL, yeah anyhow, i did upload the pics on the bog. go to www.roachinc.blogspot.com and check how we moved another 100 units in 2 days, dayum.................and made a lot more connects than we had 2 days earlier.

catch the anvils and beat oven at the heritage day celebrations on wednesday at house 22 in Cap City, also hakeem and Ras and a host of ther cap City dope rapers will be on stage, i think this 1 shouldnt b missed.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
catch the anvils and beat oven at the heritage day celebrations on wednesday at house 22 in Cap City, also hakeem and Ras and a host of ther cap City dope rapers will be on stage, i think this 1 shouldnt b missed.

What time does it start, i'll make sure to charge my camcorder to get those grimmy performances.... ;)
Is it gonna be a weekly thing now? I hope Nombongo will make it, so she can perform the WHY track with Ras and maybe even the Nothing to fear track with Lez...

The rap is finally coming back to cap city....

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

What time does it start, i'll make sure to charge my camcorder to get those grimmy performances.... ;)
Is it gonna be a weekly thing now? I hope Nombongo will make it, so she can perform the WHY track with Ras and maybe even the Nothing to fear track with Lez...

The rap is finally coming back to cap city....

LOL, rap is finally coming back to Cap City, uhum. ok i aint sure about how often r dem cats planning on making these things, but for the past couple of weeks they've been pretty consistent, ive been to about 2 now, even though i just come drop off n im out, they seem to b growing, very well.

they usualy are on from around 18:00 im not sure what the plan will be for this one, possibly start earlier cos of the fact that people will be on holiday?

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

True dat, we need more of them clips...there's alot of hiphop happening out there...

@ buff: wat do u mean by keepin the clips grimmy, and did the anvils perform at house 22 last week? I left just after lection's performance....

aaagh, i mean the editing style, im not taking too much time editing every clip and all, also the video effects, i preffer the old film typa ish, so it aint as clear, it really looks old school. there will be the looooong awaited Federation headrush interview uploaded in about an hour or so.

looong cos its about 6 minutes or so, yeah but Proverb is a real dude mayn, MRC and NEON also break ish down about the whole move/change from Landmynz to The federation. all in all i think it was a dope interview. Eyo MRC appologise for Roach to NEON, cos the whole interview we just see you and pro. dayum these amateur cameramen, fck. lookout for that. 1