Africasgateway.com

OurmusicChart.com beta mode is out

truth · 1 · 1273

truth

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Sup people

Just letting you know that OurMusicChart.com Beta mode is finally out, feel free to browse around to get familiar with the place. http://www.ourmusicchart.com/about.php
At the moment we only have basic features and capabilities in place, we are currently working on some of the features and updating this site almost daily. We still working on the layout as well, but it's browseable if there's such a word.
And the OurMusicChart.com Mobile Application will be released by the end of September (or in 2 weeks time), so lookout for that. So in the meantime, do signup and expect a lot of great things to follow...It's FREE to signup.

For those who've never heard what the whole initiative is about, well
OurMusicChart.com is based on a study of the music industry's lows and highs, and the imbalances that exist (that is imbalances in the followed regulations governing music, and imbalances in between getting the music from the artists to the consumers; with some existing music delivery methods been unaccomodating/unfair to artists while some are unfair to the consumers or whoever is responsible for the delivery method) These imbalances have kept world wide music sales about $36.9 Billion lower than the 1996 sales.
Therefore Ourmusicchart.com is about finding a balance, satisfying the artists, those involved in working music delivery methods and the consumers.

OurMusicChart.com is a combination of All the music delivery methods that are in someway currrently satisfactory (radio/tv music chart shows, etc) with some practices that work in other industries (loyalty/affiliate programs, etc)
In other words, OurMusicChart.com is about finding everyway possible (includes Cool Stuff,Gigs Around and My Account) to bring about a balance that FORCES music sales while satisfying the most people in the process.

I could go on and on, but most of the features have not been updated yet so this is where i'll stop. But one feature to lookout for is the loyalty program (ours is a multilevel program without any meetings or joining fee), meaning when people download some stuff, it's not only the artist that will get paid, but the person downloading will also earn some cash.That is coming soon

At the moment it's still a lot of work in progress but we should soon be bringing you the final product.

I am now tired but need to keep working so people, dont forget to checkout http://www.ourmusicchart.com

Later