Mbeki Resignation?

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
I come from an area where our local goverment was the DA.. and what bothered us was the fact that the white area of the town was upgraded and had everything just handed to them while the coloured area was left for the dogs....
Whereas u could see the difference with the areas that operated under the ANC...

Although they are corrupt as hell, i still think they care for there people

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I come from an area where our local goverment was the DA.. and what bothered us was the fact that the white area of the town was upgraded and had everything just handed to them while the coloured area was left for the dogs....
Whereas u could see the difference with the areas that operated under the ANC...

Although they are corrupt as hell, i still think they care for there people

i co-sign... i personally know people that are in the governement that do give it thier all... actually care to uplift people, work tirelessly to improve basic conditions for people that need it...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
You know what I totally agree, the ANC has done a superb job but they are getting too comfortable. You'd be amazed at just how much harder people work with a little competition.
Even if the DA does come into power they'll know that at the end of the day the people have the power and should they F up we'll boot them as well and that alone will make them work for the people.
We've  become complacent and we accept shit from the ANC because our past government was worse, but you know if we keep comparing it to something worse off we'll never improve because the bar will always be set very low.
They are too comfortable and I think just one term of being lead by a different party wil sort them out.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
You know what I totally agree, the ANC has done a superb job but they are getting too comfortable. You'd be amazed at just how much harder people work with a little competition.
Even if the DA does come into power they'll know that at the end of the day the people have the power and should they F up we'll boot them as well and that alone will make them work for the people.
We've  become complacent and we accept shit from the ANC because our past government was worse, but you know if we keep comparing it to something worse off we'll never improve because the bar will always be set very low.
They are too comfortable and I think just one term of being lead by a different party wil sort them out.

I co-sign Baldi! These mofo's need a wake up call so that they can get they act together!!  >:(
M Turn

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

Of course, now that Zuma is in, some favours need to be repaid. But that is not the core of the outing of Mbeki, he was kicked out for his "dictatorship" style with Zuma being the poster boy of the alliance of the wounded. A weekend story even quotes Cyril and Tokyo saying Mbeki must go.

I hardly think that Thabo had a "dictatorship" style and the only dictators here is the ANC YL. They seem to dictate who leads, when and now even for how long. We live in a multi party state yet 1 party had the power to fire a president. To me this was nothing but a political coup.

The ANC has become too comfortable in their position and sadly, we the voters have given them that power. We can say that we're not voting but that doesn't change anything because Zuma supporters will be voting. We need to shake the ground that the ANC is standing on otherwise we'll continue being lead by idiots and we'll just accept it because we much rather not vote then to vote for whites. Something needs to change and if it means being lead by racist white rather than morally corrupt black, then so be it.

If the DA doesn't capitalise on this opportunity the next elections then they too are stupid because people are desperate for an alternative and at this point they are it.

You clearly do not know what you typing about, Mbeki style of leading has been documented again and again, from strong-arming Chris Hani to plotting against Phosa, Sexwale and Ramaphosa, to firing the deputy health minister, Vusi Pikoli, to the current Zuma case.

In fact up until his second term the YL could have been described as simply useless, he woke them up.           

True, the ANC has become too complacent, but I will never vote for a white person. Never. The same f***er who did not want to sign the apology to blacks? The same f***ers who want to conveniently forget the past? Then go overseas and down talk the country? f***. Never.   

The best analysis for the whole snafu is today's "Star" read it...         
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Then the ANCYL are playing a fair game for everyone as we need a leader who thinks for the goodness of the country not for  his/her acquantancies.

Do you think before you post?

Actually she has the most well thought out and rational comment on the issue. She is saying that if the YL propped up Mbeki and he didn't deliver on the social economics policies and was thus removed, it stands to reason that they would do the same if Zuma diverts.   

Of course, now that Zuma is in, some favours need to be repaid. But that is not the core of the outing of Mbeki, he was kicked out for his "dictatorship" style with Zuma being the poster boy of the alliance of the wounded. A weekend story even quotes Cyril and Tokyo saying Mbeki must go.

Clearly, Zuma did not win the presidency, Mbeki lost it.

It's pretty much safe to say Zuma will not change policies, and he and his friends will see just how hard it is to run a government, it takes substance, not rhetoric.
What we might have is a George Bush incompetence, not a Robert Mugabe incompetence.
You choose what's better.

No one, not even those close to Zuma believe he is fit to lead, it's just that no one wanted that decision to be made by Mbeki.

Zuma has won the political battle, you can't hate him for that. I say squash the trial and retreat to his homestead at Inklandla, take care of the six wives and let those who can lead, lead.

It is not a matter of changing policies. within the ANC structure the president carries out the party's mandate...ie he acts on policy issues as directed by the "maaatha boooody". I find it hard to believe could have dictated that much in a structure that is based on consensus. What I find harder to believe is that Mbeki made a unilateral decision to fire Zuma. Zuma has to have been privy to that decision, and even agreed to it... like Mbeki has here stated his compliance. JZ just pulled a bitch move after...  His firing has to have been something that went through the NEC ... its just the kids in the YL who couldnt be convinced.

I vote for a Motlanthe...

Again this is naive, did the mother body decide on "Gear" as a policy? Did they decide that Aids is a western conspiracy therefore blocking aid for South Africans? No, all these and other decision where made at one address, sometimes with the help of the internet. That is dictating.

It does not matter if Zuma was privy to the decision to fire him. The whole world could be privy, but if they are not consulted and canva**ed it does not matter. That is dictating.     

Read up...         

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
but I will never vote for a white person. Never. The same f***er who did not want to sign the apology to blacks? The same f***ers who want to conveniently forget the past? Then go overseas and down talk the country? f***. Never.   

I've always thought you talk a lot of sense, and agreed with almost evrything you've said, but this bit is stupid.

Why should you base your vote on race, rather than who will make the best decisions for the country and its people?

Mind you, there is currently no legitimate white contender out there, but what if there comes along a white person with the right policies and mindset to drag us out of the shit we're in. Would you not vote for them, simply because they're white and rather have our people suffering under a "comrade" who is more concerned with lining his own pockets?

Very stupid of you my man, and that is the reason the ANC sees fit to do what they like, cos they know that no matter how much they f*** us over, we'll keep supporting them, cos there is no real opposition. we'll just keep holding our ankles and thanking them for the sodomy.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:14:18 PM by Nathan Dayspring Askani'son »

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

But what if there comes along a white person with the right policies and mindset to drag us out of the shit we're in. Would you not vote for them, simply because they're white and rather have our people suffering under a "comrade" who is more concerned with lining his own pockets?

That will never happen. White South Africans still don't understand why we have affirmative action. They simply lack the empathy to "get" black South Africans, let alone create policies that will benefit them...       

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
@Schti.

Until you learn to see beyond race and realise that it is a totally arbitrary construct, you'll always be stuck in the same lines of thought. It's sad that someone as intelligent as you reasons this way:

They simply lack the empathy to "get" black South Africans

"They"? "Get"?

In running a country, white people don't need to "get" black people and vice versa. The only thing that needs to be gotten is a coherent social policy that doesn't revolve around petty, stupid and anal racial politics and which isn't riddled with corruption from power-hungry 'comrades' using the struggle as a one-size-fits-all excuse to line their pockets.

Do you get me now?
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
@Schti.

Until you learn to see beyond race and realise that it is a totally arbitrary construct, you'll always be stuck in the same lines of thought. It's sad that someone as intelligent as you reasons this way:

"They"? "Get"?

In running a country, white people don't need to "get" black people and vice versa. The only thing that needs to be gotten is a coherent social policy that doesn't revolve around petty, stupid and anal racial politics and which isn't riddled with corruption from power-hungry 'comrades' using the struggle as a one-size-fits-all excuse to line their pockets.

Do you get me now?

Done. Thanks Rob

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@Schti.

"They"? "Get"?

Do you get me now?

You are a f***ing idiot, how can you propose anyone can run a country when they don't get the people (majority) of the country? Nonsense.

I don't debate politics with white people, you're included.     
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:37:41 PM by Capt Schti »

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Alec, Aziz, Jabu Moleketi, Balfour, Ka**rils, Pahad Alpha, Skweyiya...

Check the news now! yho...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Alec, Aziz, Jabu Moleketi, Balfour, Ka**rils, Pahad Alpha, Skweyiya...

Check the news now! yho...

WHich one cause it's not in News 24. Heard it over the radio.