Africasgateway.com

Crackboys on YFM Tonight!!!!!

cash · 106 · 29895

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
We hittin YFM tonight to let yall know whats really Crackin on these streets!!!!!
We paintin the game ALL WHITE!!!!
I got a lot on my chest and its all gettin addressed tonight!

10 pm!
The Monopoly - The Greatest HITS - Sept 26th!!!!!
Get it Cracking - The Movie - 2009
@cash_sog

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
We hittin YFM tonight to let yall know whats really Crackin on these streets!!!!!
We paintin the game ALL WHITE!!!!
I got a lot on my chest and its all gettin dressed tonight!

10 pm!
The Monopoly - The Greatest HITS - Sept 26th!!!!!
Get it Cracking - The Movie - 2009

Yeah son, better cover those boobs, u can't go for an interview half naked, can u?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:44:21 PM by E.K.K.S doesn't stand for Elevated Kid Kicking Science »

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
shit maybe i will.
n when u call in we can have phone sex live on air. u can jack off while i rub on my nipples :-*
@cash_sog

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
shit maybe i will.
n when u call in we can have phone sex live on air. u can jack off while i rub on my nipples :-*

LOL, sies you sick men you. eyo cash enjoy and dont take it to heart like i did nucca, u'll fck around and have a heart attack. checkout the blog while u at it, i think someone is shouting y'all cats out. www.roachinc.blogspot.com Dope Boys, Crackboys, Roach Boys, eish Em would b killing himself nowadays if he ws still his deranged self, cos he hated Boy bands and now they poppin up all ova......
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Who else is gonna be there or is it just you boys? Are you on the case?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
shit maybe i will.

LOL, sies you sick men you. eyo cash enjoy and dont take it to heart like i did nucca, u'll fck around and have a heart attack. checkout the blog while u at it, i think someone is shouting y'all cats out. www.roachinc.blogspot.com Dope Boys, Crackboys, Roach Boys, eish Em would b killing himself nowadays if he ws still his deranged self, cos he hated Boy bands and now they poppin up all ova......

hahaha! what happened to you? what were u on the CASE for?
@cash_sog

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
shit maybe i will.
n when u call in we can have phone sex live on air. u can jack off while i rub on my nipples

jesus christ...someone please tell me ekks is a girl....Cash? you got a kotex on under those LRG jeans?

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
shit maybe i will.

hahaha! what happened to you? what were u on the CASE for?

Actually the beat oven was on the case, i stepped on to defend him. its kul mayn the whole thing has been squashed, i ws just saying dont take ish to heart, dats all. i think its a dope concept, i just got lost in the emotions. i think everyone who has a product out must get an opportunity of defending it to the public which is what the case gives cats.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
shit maybe i will.
n when u call in we can have phone sex live on air. u can jack off while i rub on my nipples

jesus christ...someone please tell me ekks is a girl....Cash? you got a kotex on under those LRG jeans?
dont worry man, u can have the other nipple :D this can be a 3way of epic proportions. hahahhahahaa!!!

Naaa, im jus messin around fellas. MO HOMO! oops, NO HOMO!!! hahhahaha.

@Buff, the only reason im going on tonight really is cos i got a few things i gotta say and Sept 26th is comin so im sendin off a warning shot tonight!
There will be a lot of emotions in play tonight beleive me!!!!
I will put a lot of things in perspective tonight!

We goin in NOT TO DEFEND! But to ATTACK!!!!!!
@cash_sog

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
The Case is dope.Should be interesting.I shall be listening.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Is it gonna be another one of those, like with that producer cat and his swimming pool?

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
shit maybe i will.

dont worry man, u can have the other nipple :D this can be a 3way of epic proportions. hahahhahahaa!!!

Naaa, im jus messin around fellas. MO HOMO! oops, NO HOMO!!! hahhahaha.

@Buff, the only reason im going on tonight really is cos i got a few things i gotta say and Sept 26th is comin so im sendin off a warning shot tonight!
There will be a lot of emotions in play tonight beleive me!!!!
I will put a lot of things in perspective tonight!

We goin in NOT TO DEFEND! But to ATTACK!!!!!!

yho enuf said, i shall try n listen, eitehr way, please someone rec the show just in case i miss it? cash put ur voice recorde o ur fone on dawg, id like to hear the audio should i not b able to tune in.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I'll record the show and upload it 2morow for ya'll, Its that Crack !

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
@ Cash.I respect ur grind & self belief. Good luck.
I stay chiseled

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
 ;D This was f***in hillarious, I liked the email that said Koli should leave those NINJA TURTLES ;D Cla**ic shit rite there.
I wonder which NINJA TURTLE I am ::)
9 tha Pedigree