Im Leonardo, that nyukka on point ;D
Plus he got dem swords so he be cuttin up shit like i be cuttin dat Crack :D
@cash_sog

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Oh shit i missed it.Was Geno the prosecutor ?Hope u Ninja turtles got as much ether as the Beatoven did .Lol..Can someone update us..Cla**ic moments !?
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
I can already hear the ninja turtles mixtape soundtrack, eyo tell koli to hook me up if he wants to do a joint.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
The way Koli was answering the questions was funny," Thanks to erbody who thinks im dope, coz I think im dope 2" ;D 8)
9 tha Pedigree

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Ya'll still not telling us anything...was the ninja turtle email the highlight of the night...?
Did u guys do the attacking you set out to do...?
K9 was you also there...?
Which mixtape was you guys defending...?

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
No I was not there, it was just Cash and Koli, we were defending a mixtape that aint even out yet ;D, but its cuming, the whole night was a highlight. Im actually shocked Koli was the loudmouth, cash was chillled
9 tha Pedigree

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
No I was not there, it was just Cash and Koli, we were defending a mixtape that aint even out yet ;D, but its cuming, the whole night was a highlight. Im actually shocked Koli was the loudmouth, cash was chillled

Sounds like he was high on that green....its all green like them ninja turtles.... ;D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
ETHER !!!!straight up and down.ya'll cats got murked yesterday. ACE OF SPADES came out with the guns blazing. THE CRACKBOYS ARE OFFICIALLY THE FIRST GROUP/ARTISTS TO LOOSE A CASE ON THE BRIDGE.

Highlights:
 - Mad Rapper sending in a mail,saying KOLI should leave ya'll NINJA TURTLES.LOL ! I was rolling on the floor.

- The dude from the EC email saying Cash used to be dope on some Talib Kweli shit back in days then he switched his steez trying to sound like 50.Saying he an embara**ment and all. DAMNNN !!!

- The CALLERS IN GENERAL. They were straight up murking cats. THE was only ONE GROUPIE who called in. LOL !!!

- Kabomo cracking up on the phone that ya'll were taking pictures with TUMI @ the HYPE AWARDS LAST WEEK.LOL !

- Ace of Spades whole prosecution. American Dream turned Nightmare.Damnnnnnnnnnnn.That killed it for me.

Cash didn't help much with constant references to "American" artists.

Agree with most people though.KOLI is DOPE.

AYEYE !!!!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:23:54 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
The highlight of the night was the look on everybodys faces, esp. Lee when i made a comment about Jacob Zuma and shouted out T'bos :o

Then my comment about "We dont need no DJ on our mixtapes" LOL@ Ace.he almost lost it, and Kenzero looked like he was gonna slap me with a vinyl.

The caller who mentioned the Tumi incident was dumbfounded after i mentioned that we were taking pictures with Tumi @ the HYPE awards " he laughed for like 10 minutes,then said - This is the funniest moment in my life ever!!! lol.
that killed me.lol

There were like 90% positive emails and calls, and surprisingly not too many haters.

Had a good time and we turned the courtroom into a Crackhouse(as in Laughs-Crack) and really just had fun!

Shout out to our lawyer Mizi for a superb and superior defense.
Prosecution had nothin! hahahaha
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ETHER !!!!straight up and down.ya'll cats got murked yesterday. ACE OF SPADES came out with the guns blazing. THE CRACKBOYS ARE OFFICIALLY THE FIRST GROUP/ARTISTS TO LOOSE A CASE ON THE BRIDGE.

Highlights:
 - Mad Rapper sending in a mail,saying KOLI should leave ya'll NINJA TURTLES.LOL ! I was rolling on the floor.

- The dude from the EC email saying Cash used to be dope on some Talib Kweli shit back in days then he switched his steez trying to sound like 50.Saying he an embara**ment and all. DAMNNN !!!

- The CALLERS IN GENERAL. They were straight up murking cats. THE was only ONE GROUPIE who called in. LOL !!!

- Kabomo cracking up on the phone that ya'll were taking pictures with TUMI @ the HYPE AWARDS LAST WEEK.LOL !

- Ace of Spades whole prosecution. American Dream turned Nightmare.Damnnnnnnnnnnn.That killed it for me.

Cash didn't help much with constant references to "American" artists.

Agree with most people though.KOLI is DOPE.

AYEYE !!!!

hahaha! Mad Rapper took a nice shot ;D
@MrC,most of the callers were biggin up koli and all of us for the hustle.
And i think Mad Rappers email was the only one on sum hatin tip.others were acknowledging the grind!

I dont think we got murked at all.
And we actually WON the case, ie, the Final Verdict was quote "Ace of Spades might have lost his first case here, and dem Crackboys need to get a dj to mix their mixtape" ;D
@cash_sog

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

And i think Mad Rappers email was the only one on sum hatin tip.others were acknowledging the grind!

Was that AG's mad rapper or someone else?

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
whats a mixtape without a DJ? ???
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Was that AG's mad rapper or someone else?

the one and only Queens phenomenon.
@Myth,
For an underground hiphop mixtape = DJ is a must;
For a mixtape like "Scrictly for the Radio" for example = No Dj needed
For a hip-pop mixtape = Whats a DJ again? lol

Our mixtape is a variation of genres,thats what people must understand. its not a hiphop mixtape.
We got POP,RnB,Dancehall,Reggae,Hip-pop AND Hiphop on our mixtape so we dont have to conform to the norm.

Like Mizi said : We dont CARE :D we do things OUR WAY,YALL HIT THE HIGHWAY :D

I think its safe ot say though that last night was the MOST ENTERTAINING EPISODE OF THE BRIDGE, in the history of the show so far!!!
What u think MrC and errbody else who listened in?
@cash_sog

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
mmmmmmmmmmmm, had set a reminder, then left me phone in the bedrooom. so forgot bout this shit, then remembered ..dont know how....this was like at 10:3something...heard lee talking, then the show heard cash i think n the other dude...but then the whole feel of the show was lazy,,, at the tym i was very sleepy, so with that vibe coming off Yfm,,, my eyes gave in then that was it...woke up at 07:20..... how was the show......???

mizi sounds retarded on radio hehehehehehhe, or was i just sleepy

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
whats a mixtape without a DJ? ???

Maybe we must start calling them unofficial albums: street-tapes, I'm getting tired of that question of why do artists call it a mixtape whereas there's no dj on it....errbody knows what it all means wen they call it a mixtape....same with the ep (explicit and last days fam)...lets just hav our own name for it cos all them djs wanna keep the mixtape name to themselves...

Some mixtapes can be irritating with the dj calling out his name all the time....i wanna enjoy the music without sum dj screaming in my ears....