cash · 106 · 29789

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
I think its safe ot say though that last night was the MOST ENTERTAINING EPISODE OF THE BRIDGE, in the history of the show so far!!!
What u think MrC and errbody else who listened in?

I think that statement is highly exaggerated....
how could the show be entertaining when yall were talking in this monotone voice, not to hate or nething, just that it seemed yall were high!!!
And it didnt seem that most of the questions asked were answered properly

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
damn.......i missd it i tried listening but blakd out :'(

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Lol@ the monotone thing, man the DJ set a boring mood by playing all that old a** hiphop. he even threw in A tribe Called Quest at some point. i was like,WTF? i was bumpin that track in highschool.

Next time we do an interview with any radio station i will request them to play some more current hiphop like Soujah Boy n Kanye West, n Dammit, how u not gon play NO WEEZY in an entire show!

Boring a** ol school DJ!
No wonder cats was fallin asleep :D
We were dosing off IN THE STUDIO cos o the music being played! dammit, gimme sum David Banner,sum Plies, sum Flo Rida nyugga!
that old hiphop shud now be demoted to elevator music.lol.

I loved all the positive feedback and the public have confirmed what i been sayin"Koli is a BEAST"
@cash_sog

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
  • no gift is without a giver
    • View Profile
Next time we do an interview with any radio station i will request them to play some more current hiphop like Soujah Boy n Kanye West, n Dammit, how u not gon play NO WEEZY in an entire show!

Boring a** ol school DJ!

Nah Nah Nah Mr. Kenny dont roll like that. u c his steez aint for tha kids.sorry u cnt relate.Try that otha Radio Station where ur fav Dj hypes up a trak that my 12 year old cuzzie dnt even lyk.

heaven is mine.....

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I think its safe ot say though that last night was the MOST ENTERTAINING EPISODE OF THE BRIDGE, in the history of the show so far!!!
What u think MrC and errbody else who listened in?

Honestly ? That was one of the most boring show i've ever heard on the Bridge. Compared to Explicit's/Beathoven/the show with Don Juan/Molly/JR/DA LES that was a dud.Ya'll cats were just lazy.I guess that's what u call Grown n Sexy.U should add boring to that title.Oh and Kenny is them man son.dude just won DJ of Year and u gonna hate on him ? LOL ! He was playing songs and their original samples.Too Dope.And he did play Weezy.That song about New Orleans ? Anywho, u said u won the Case ? The verdict was clear.Thapelo said ya'll lost and they were actually saying this is the first case ACE has won. What happened to setting things in perspective ? ATTACK ? LOL !!!!!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 11:54:16 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Lol@ the monotone thing, man the DJ set a boring mood by playing all that old a** hiphop. he even threw in A tribe Called Quest at some point. i was like,WTF? i was bumpin that track in highschool.

Boring a** ol school DJ!
No wonder cats was fallin asleep :D
We were dosing off IN THE STUDIO cos o the music being played! dammit, gimme sum David Banner,sum Plies, sum Flo Rida nyugga!

I loved all the positive feedback and the public have confirmed what i been sayin"Koli is a BEAST"
HAAYI SANA ULAHLILE IREQUEST YAKHO IYABHEDA.....DA BRIDGE APPRECIATES GOOD HIP HOP MUSIC( A TRIBE CALLED Q) :P ::)

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
But on the real though Cash, u sound like quite an Intelligent cat.Most of the things you said were on point.Like Kabomo said (the cat who was on the phone and laughed about taking pics with TUMI, who is the ex-editor of Y-MAG by the way), ya'll just lack the proper direction and guidance. Everybody recognizes the Hustle and KOLI's abilities, which is a good thing,but attitudes need to change ya'll.My humble opinion.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 11:55:57 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
But on the real though Cash, u sound like quite an Intelligent cat.Most of the things you said were on point.Like Kabomo said (the cat who was on the phone and laughed about taking pics with TUMI, who is the ex-editor of Y-MAG by the way), ya'll just lack the proper direction and guidance. Everybody recognizes the Hustle and KOLI's abilities, which is a good thing,but attitudes need to change ya'll.My humble opinion.

Your opinion is taken MR C
9 tha Pedigree

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
The mad rapper shit killed me...ni99a got jokes...  What i think is that them Crack boys have no positive contribution to make towards hip hop, they are not uplifting society in any way, and i hope the "american dream" turns to a nightmare before the cancer spreads... I dug the mixed local tracks Kenzero (sp) played after the interviews, that was real hip hop rite there and i hope the guests paid great attention to that. One suggestion; they shud mention the track names and artists after the song, so we listeners know who is who...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 01:29:20 PM by E.K.K.S doesn't stand for Elevated Kid Kicking Science »

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Mizi has been permanently a**igned the "defence" role as far as i know.It's all part of the show.He defends everyone, not just the crack boys.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Mizi has been permanently a**igned the "defence" role as far as i know.It's all part of the show.He defends everyone, not just the crack boys.
Aight, point taken, didn't know that... them guests made it look like he was their lawyer..what an unfortunate situation he was in last night, he saved them turtles' a**es.lol

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
Boring a** ol school DJ!
No wonder cats was fallin asleep 

you crack me up(no pun intended), i agree with you on this..i'm also tired og hearing 1994 tunes everytime i got to a "real" hip-hop party....but i still think mad rapper is funnier than you though.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
whats a mixtape without a DJ? ???

Some mixtapes can be irritating with the dj calling out his name all the time....i wanna enjoy the music without sum dj screaming in my ears....

Then get urself the Straight from the oven mixtape, oh here is exhibit A: http://www.streetsheet.co.za/features/2008/09/23/21-questions-dj-beat-ovens-cap-city/

Eyo Cash where is the audio, im sori i couldnt listen, ws busy wt some other ish, hence my request for someone to record dat ish. im hearing we won and killed the show, and im hearing crackboys got murked????? whats the truth. either way, i know Cash will always turn trials into triumph, so dont wann take ur word for it, gimme the audio o sumthn.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Sounds like the Crack Boys make for entertaining radio!

Can anyone up a link to the show? Was it put online at all?
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Then get urself the Straight from the oven mixtape, oh here is exhibit A: http://www.streetsheet.co.za/features/2008/09/23/21-questions-dj-beat-ovens-cap-city/

I got that man, but i'm still looking for the anvils' independence day...is it still available?