Africasgateway.com

Crackboys on YFM Tonight!!!!!

cash · 106 · 29773

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
SpongeBizzle will u b there for that rap olympics ish ?
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
^^^^ Im not a regular listener so i dont know when they are, but its still a might that i'll go there though

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I challenge anyone to mention anyone who has done as much as i have and rose from the dusty streets of the EC to the sexiest and most influential man in SA hiphop!

I believe Nelson Mandela is from the EC isn't he?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 10:42:23 PM by watziznehmegin »

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
I challenge anyone to mention anyone who has done as much as i have and rose from the dusty streets of the EC to the sexiest and most influential man in SA hiphop!

He said in hip hop, I dont remember Nelson Mandela doin hip hop, I know his grandson does
9 tha Pedigree

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

its a joke, you insufferable bore...
He said in hip hop, I dont remember Nelson Mandela doin hip hop, I know his grandson does

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
im a living legend!

you certainly have a legendary sense of humour ;)

like i said, legendary sense of humour ;)
The delusions are getting out of hand. What are they adding to the gully streets of Randburg's water supply?

they may be revealing much bigger issues our friend here may have.  illusions of grandeur comes to mind.  i think someone once used that phrase on AG once.

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Hey. I'm on Y tomorrow. That's if it doesnt clash with my schedule :)

Did the square pants (or is it the triangle pants) make it to the bridge last nyt?

and wat was Lee apologising to Cash about, caught the show almost at the end, and I heard her repeatedly apologising to Cash, but i couldnt get wat it was for....seemed like she been apologising from the beginning of the show...

btw...does Lee and Ace hav accounts here on AG...they be mentioning AG on every show like they also live here... ;D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
btw...does Lee and Ace hav accounts here on AG...they be mentioning AG on every show like they also live here... ;D

In what way does she mention AG? Positive or negative?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Dont know bout dat...but i think its all gud...they be lovin it in their own weird kinda way...i'm sure they take alot of notes from AG...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Dont know bout dat...but i think its all gud...they be lovin it in their own weird kinda way...i'm sure they take alot of notes from AG...

How could they? This place is full of ignorant a**holes.

If I had the power I would shut AG down.

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
was up playas?
crack boys said da will drop 13 mixtapes,on da one and da only one dat i managed to watch.so how many did they drop so far?
i recently managed 2 listen to lee show and i han't heared a lady caller,was up with dat?is it balls night?
Commercial Ground

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

i know of one person from Y that has an account on AG. was there last night just before the show to drop off tracks for someone and some of 'The Bridge' cast was checkin out AG so best u know that the "ignorant fools" on AG have got their attention.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

i know of one person from Y that has an account on AG. was there last night just before the show to drop off tracks for someone and some of 'The Bridge' cast was checkin out AG so best u know that the "ignorant fools" on AG have got their attention.

I said a**holes, not fools, and I could care less who has an account on AG. You're all full of shit, and don't know anything.

This site should be removed from the internet.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Who? and wat name do they go by?