Heroes: Season 3 - Villians

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
As entertaining as it is, i've watched all 5 episodes and i'm as confused as hell. god damn... it's like after the writers strike they came back to overcompensate...don't wanna put up any spoilers but i just wanna say that i'm too confused
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
As entertaining as it is, i've watched all 5 episodes and i'm as confused as hell. god damn... it's like after the writers strike they came back to overcompensate...don't wanna put up any spoilers but i just wanna say that i'm too confused

Thank God, I thought it was just me... and there are far too many Heroes now. Everybody seems to have a power.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Thank God, I thought it was just me... and there are far too many Heroes now. Everybody seems to have a power.

I have recently devoloped some extraordinary new powers too! I can eat a whole bowl of jungle oats without throwing up! I just have to find a way to use this power to help others and il be a true hero!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
nigga im on epsode 7, step y'all a**es up

That not good enough for ya?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

I have recently devoloped some extraordinary new powers too! I can eat a whole bowl of jungle oats without throwing up! I just have to find a way to use this power to help others and il be a true hero!

gagman??
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Well maybe if you shared with us we'd "step our a**es up."

maybe if I had bandwith I would have a**isted in the stepping up of said a**es

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
just peeped episode 8..
puts mad ish into perspective..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile

gagman??

heheheheheheheh funny shit right there ;D
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
I'm up to date & I'm still not sure about the overload of Heores. Too many characters & they are getting themselves all tangled up in timelines what with the pre-cogs & time travellers.
Its like they skimmpy on the details. + some of the key roles are horrendously acted *cough*Claire*cough*

We shall see what redemption lies ahead.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Well maybe if you shared with us we'd "step our a**es up."

maybe if I had bandwith I would have a**isted in the stepping up of said a**es

Yey I'm up to episode 8 now....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I'm up to date & I'm still not sure about the overload of Heores. Too many characters & they are getting themselves all tangled up in timelines what with the pre-cogs & time travellers.
Its like they skimmpy on the details. + some of the key roles are horrendously acted *cough*Claire*cough*

We shall see what redemption lies ahead.

Something down your throat there brother *cough*sylar*cough*as a good guy*cough*wack as f****cough*

Must be some kinda bug going around