Under qualified managers

mtho87 · 7 · 2967

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • no gift is without a giver
    • View Profile
I'm currently doing an internship at a certain company(quite big).tha  shock of finding out that your senior manager nd tha otha junior managers are actually not qualified at all and that some even dropped out,terrible i tell ya.And as intern you only get like about a 3rd of what they earning or even less when you 6monhts away from holdin a qualification. I knw you there to get experience nd all bt nje nje i hav seen certain Uncle Tom, racial groups (im nt a racist) dnt wanna study bt they land up with high positions that they aint even qualified for.

Kanti whats really goin on in South Africa's labour trade ??? :( ??? >:( ???
heaven is mine.....

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
it is unfair... i mean it is a well known fact that in the same position a black person earns way less than a white counterpart but thats another argument.

the labour trade at the moment is still skewed towards whites. look at it this way... if im white and im hiring and i have to to choose between a black person and a white one i would most probably choose the white one not that im racist but thats who im more comfortable with, same if im black i'll probably choose the black dude cos thats who im comfortable with... it just so happens that there are a lot more white people in a position of power hence the skew... my opinion...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
it is because of these very reasons why i think educated black people should develop a business minded mentality and do things for themselves. be your own boss and pay your own salary. its dangerous to get comfortable working for other people, with a salary slightly above average. do for self and make real money.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
it is because of these very reasons why i think educated black people should develop a business minded mentality and do things for themselves. be your own boss and pay your own salary. its dangerous to get comfortable working for other people, with a salary slightly above average. do for self and make real money.

truth... but you see that instinct needs to be developed... the tell u when u are young, go to school, get a degree and go find work. and other people are told go to school, get that degree and make money of it, do your own thing. starting from this generation by telling our kids not to be content putting your success in someones hands do it yourself. the psyche (the mental slavery) of our fathers are totally different from ours and should be different from our kids
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

truth... but you see that instinct needs to be developed... the tell u when u are young, go to school, get a degree and go find work. and other people are told go to school, get that degree and make money of it, do your own thing. starting from this generation by telling our kids not to be content putting your success in someones hands do it yourself. the psyche (the mental slavery) of our fathers are totally different from ours and should be different from our kids

well put. mind states seriously need to change in africa. not just as far as money is concerned.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
it's much more complicated than that. not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur. just because the seed is planted in your head at a young age doesn't mean that you will be able to start (and successfully run) your own business.

most of the world are employees - it's not just a race thing. Kids should be educated and taught to believe in themselves so that they can succeed at anything, whether its as an employee or on their own.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
it's much more complicated than that. not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur. just because the seed is planted in your head at a young age doesn't mean that you will be able to start (and successfully run) your own business.

most of the world are employees - it's not just a race thing. Kids should be educated and taught to believe in themselves so that they can succeed at anything, whether its as an employee or on their own.

thats true. not everyone is cut out to be a leader. but we need more black people taking risks and starting businesses. not everyone will make it. thats how it is. but as long as there is a change in the way that we think about the way we make our money and live our lives, that should be enough