Africasgateway.com

The ULTIMATE PRODUCER BATTLE

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Votes are slowly coming up. Would like to see more. But its not looking bad so far. Its actualy still spread...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
How many votes you got so far?
Oh and ReBBi, Now that Black Child is out. How we going about this...... like the whole semi final and final shit.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Oh and ReBBi, Now that Black Child is out. How we going about this...... like the whole semi final and final shit.
K. i'll try get the plan i drew up for this up here. I got it on PC. But its simple this is gonna take 3 weeks max. Wednesday three people will advance to the next stage, which will be harder than this one we had, where the normal voting takes place... then after two will move to the final. Where they will have to drop two flips which one will be a beat from a sample(HArd as hell) then the next will be a remix, on the final not only will it be hard to beat the next guy but it will also be a challenge.
Ya dig.

So from here just hope you make it to the next round, coz i can a**ure you, its gonna be hard getting to the final, which if you do, mad respect will go onto you. But don't worry im not gonna pull one of those realy hard samples, something normal but requirments are gonna be a bit niffty.

Hope it all makes sense.
ONE

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
K. i'll try get the plan i drew up for this up here. I got it on PC. But its simple this is gonna take 3 weeks max. Wednesday three people will advance to the next stage, which will be harder than this one we had, where the normal voting takes place... then after two will move to the final. Where they will have to drop two flips which one will be a beat from a sample(HArd as hell) then the next will be a remix, on the final not only will it be hard to beat the next guy but it will also be a challenge.
Ya dig.

So from here just hope you make it to the next round, coz i can a**ure you, its gonna be hard getting to the final, which if you do, mad respect will go onto you. But don't worry im not gonna pull one of those realy hard samples, something normal but requirments are gonna be a bit niffty.

Hope it all makes sense.
ONE
So................. Thats how many votes???

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
O isa kae?? le haebe o tseba dinomoro tsa hao haholo jwale ka nna ha o no kgona ho bala ke mang ya nang le tse kae.

Damn that took long.
Anyway, the are 7 + 1 i think, got a couple of PM's for em votes coz kats couldn't or didn't vote twice. Im not sure. But its around that number there.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
O isa kae?? le haebe o tseba dinomoro tsa hao haholo jwale ka nna ha o no kgona ho bala ke mang ya nang le tse kae.

Damn that took long.
Anyway, the are 7 + 1 i think, got a couple of PM's for em votes coz kats couldn't or didn't vote twice. Im not sure. But its around that number there.
Lol. Sesotho's killer.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Damn that took long.
Lol. Sesotho's killer.
hey wena dude. Kea tseba ho bua sesotho ke se entse till matric, ke nkile ka ba number 1 ka tlaseng. I was killa boety... But hey the good days are over. Sorta like it, just hated reading it coz i was(Still) damn slow. And if you think my sotho is bad check my afrikaans, hai dia nchella moo teng. Ke bua toti fella

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Lol I haven't EVER done Sotho in school so you can imagine how bad my spelling is. But my Afrikaans is alright.
Messed up aint it?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lol I haven't EVER done Sotho in school so you can imagine how bad my spelling is. But my Afrikaans is alright.
Messed up aint it?

TRUE that. but im k with everything atleast the wife to be knows em both.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Damn that took long.
Lol. Sesotho's killer.
hey wena dude. Kea tseba ho bua sesotho ke se entse till matric, ke nkile ka ba number 1 ka tlaseng. I was killa boety... But hey the good days are over. Sorta like it, just hated reading it coz i was(Still) damn slow. And if you think my sotho is bad check my afrikaans, hai dia nchella moo teng. Ke bua toti fella

Stick to what you know and stop murdering my language man....

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Messed up aint it?

dont forget to invite me to the wedding..... :D  :D  :D  :D

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Messed up aint it?

Lol. Yeh

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Messed up aint it?

I most deff will. VIP mos. Ya dig.

Damn that took long.
Lol. Sesotho's killer.

Stick to what you know and stop murdering my language man....
Sorry man. LOL.

well, if that's the case, my votes are in!
Em votes are growing man.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Em votes are growing man.
remind me again when all the votes hve to be in by, and when the tallying of them shits will commense, we need to wrap this up fast so we start up anova one...ya heard?