Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The ULTIMATE PRODUCER BATTLE

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Thank you for the support fam. Really appriciate it, reason being why i only said i'ma have the official thing up tomorrow will be because i wanna cater for everyone, or rather mos, i wanna get a good approach to get most involved.
Where my lady producers at??
COME ON, i know there is some.........
BALDI?? Okae sisi?

:-\  :-\

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Man! its been a minute......jst been watching from a distance..tight stuff.
anyways...im back....oh! oints.....i got that Reason ish locked down too... ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

oh Shit, why did the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when i read that. whoooooweeeeeee! its on now! hehehe,

ma NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA glad to see u out and about :D...have a track by Optic Nerve of Supremacy and Epoch from Refute Skillz, they recorded it over something you made, ima send it to you in the mail y tonight, i just hope i dont forget....stay UPpppppppppppppppppp

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Man! its been a minute......jst been watching from a distance..tight stuff.
anyways...im back....oh! oints.....i got that Reason ish locked down too... ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

oh Shit, why did the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when i read that. whoooooweeeeeee! its on now! hehehe,

ma NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA glad to see u out and about :D...have a track by Optic Nerve of Supremacy and Epoch from Refute Skillz, they recorded it over something you made, ima send it to you in the mail y tonight, i just hope i dont forget....stay UPpppppppppppppppppp

sick bro......here's a reminder...dont 4get.....pls...
jst been bussy getting stuff together for my new stable..."Riot Music"...look out for "The Bretheren".....plus im getting back on M-I-C...
anyways im now killing it on Reason and Cubase....cant wait to test drive it on AG.....

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
I love commitment. Lets spice up the battles yall. No beef or egos. Let the music speak. A heads up to our brothers n sister producers, bring dope beats and lets have a blast!!
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I love commitment. Lets spice up the battles yall. No beef or egos. Let the music speak. A heads up to our brothers n sister producers, bring dope beats and lets have a blast!!

that wont be a problem, we keep it clean round here, no punching below the belt, no swearing, no eye gouging and especially, no biting of other's ears... cant mess with another man's sound like that  ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Man aint i happy to hear this.
Im in a rush to start this one off....

K. here is how it goes, there is gonna be a sample as always. this time with no accapella, there will be a download period and polls will go up, voting will take place, not only here but im hopin to intergrade with my blog too and maybe trompie's aswell.....
Heads up. Monday we shall have a briefin, just waitin on the deadline for the re-invention album 2 to pa** so as to get kats full focus on this one.

NOW  LET ME HEAR:
"I AM IN"

Spoongy, where you at?
Nyambo, dust of those records and get pumpin man.

Im also think the tracks could do for the next AG project, will have to have a quick word with trompie and San about that, i see they headin the current one of good.

ONE

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile

Ahh!....this is gonna be interesting......i am so in for this one....

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Im in. I dare anyone to follow me

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Ey. They stole my laptop so i just have beats with me - for now. If possible, have a section for cats who wann bring it beat for beat, sample or synth, whatever. We drop, peeps vote

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

K. here is how it goes, there is gonna be a sample as always. this time with no accapella, there will be a download period and polls will go up, voting will take place, not only here but im hopin to intergrade with my blog too and maybe trompie's aswell.....
Heads up. Monday we shall have a briefin, just waitin on the deadline for the re-invention album 2 to pa** so as to get kats full focus on this one.

NOW  LET ME HEAR:
"I AM IN"

Spoongy, where you at?

Im also think the tracks could do for the next AG project, will have to have a quick word with trompie and San about that, i see they headin the current one of good.

ONE

Spongy's here with a whole new style... Turning 16 was a whole new level... ax Oints ;).
I'm in.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

NOW  LET ME HEAR:
"I AM IN"

Spoongy, where you at?

ONE

Spongy's here with a whole new style... Turning 16 was a whole new level... ax Oints ;).
I'm in.

I attest to that...welcome back dun, uve been missed ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
Why does it look like im the only one who hasn't said "im in"?
Should i also be saying that?
or need i not dare kill lifeless souls on AG, i will hate for this to hit the TV news.
SmH, if only i droped a beat in iraq, faster deaths and no america needed, i would drop the twin towers with a single kick and snare, take a snap and make mogabe think right, like the pannin ima be doing to the hi-hat madela will be wearin.
K, let me stop with the jokes now.

REBBI BE.............................................................IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII>>>>>>>>>>>>>NNNNNNN???
Let me think bout this one.