Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Yeah always liked them, nice hard rap no bullshit. Enis peace to you to, just saw an old post from another thread didn't mean to not respond (on the peace thing)! Mad disrespectful.  Ez.

No derailment intended, 3WR definitely holding shit down, was a hard lesson for me to accept that cats are doing big things in their own way, and they def helped with that. What I heard then anyway. Props.

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • no gift is without a giver
    • View Profile
nah ..... it aint even like that .These cats Introduced me to Hip-Hop , blunts and being true to me! I was there when these cats 1st started out, gone to church with them met the fam slept ova at the cribs , I am the first lady of 3rd world riders !!!  8)
[/quote]
Word.Where you originally from kanti wena Jay lee??
I knw Mara D 4rm Vutha(Daveyton)
heaven is mine.....

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I got a promo mixtape by them a while back, almost forgot about these guys...

would you mind uploading it? those cats are the truth

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
nah ..... it aint even like that .These cats Introduced me to Hip-Hop , blunts and being true to me! I was there when these cats 1st started out, gone to church with them met the fam slept ova at the cribs , I am the first lady of 3rd world riders !!!  8)
[/quote] yeah The M.D is from Daveyton, but he moved around alot with the same crowed and hung with the same peoplez . mad respect to my BoI!!
Me? Im from Cape Town yo, moved up here when I turned 15.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah The M.D is from Daveyton, but he moved around alot with the same crowed and hung with the same peoplez . mad respect to my BoI!!
[/quote]

so where are they now?

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
yeah The M.D is from Daveyton, but he moved around alot with the same crowed and hung with the same peoplez . mad respect to my BoI!!

so where are they now?
[/quote] God only knows. Last time we hung out was @ Kanye's concert  and that was a minute ago.

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

[/quote]

Maradona is still around. I c him now and then around the Benoni area but I dont know where the rest of the cats at.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
they need to go ahead and put that album out!

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Maradona is still around. I c him now and then around the Benoni area but I dont know where the rest of the cats at.
[/quote]

@Knowledge.Do u blom in Benoni?Hwz da scene ther?
Cyphas wer once great at Lakeside,da train station,da LIBRARY(oh yes) wheneva skul closed? Eish East Rand must really stand up 4 da culture 4real.aai man!
heaven is mine.....

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
nah ..... it aint even like that .These cats Introduced me to Hip-Hop , blunts and being true to me! I was there when these cats 1st started out, gone to church with them met the fam slept ova at the cribs , I am the first lady of 3rd world riders !!!

i thought youve never smoked weed before?

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
nah ..... it aint even like that .These cats Introduced me to Hip-Hop , blunts and being true to me! I was there when these cats 1st started out, gone to church with them met the fam slept ova at the cribs , I am the first lady of 3rd world riders !!!

Me??? I was a stonner for realz!!! Was ...... Havent blazed in a minute.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

They don't know space!! gimme 2 more weeks, i'll know EVERYTHING!!

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

@Knowledge.Do u blom in Benoni?Hwz da scene ther?
Cyphas wer once great at Lakeside,da train station,da LIBRARY(oh yes) wheneva skul closed? Eish East Rand must really stand up 4 da culture 4real.aai man!
[/quote]

Aaaaah.Ish is kinda dead this side.Cats are all about dancing and ish,but there's couple of us still holding it down. Steve Nice(Maradona rolls wiith him these days),Papercutt and a couple cats. The majority are caught up on that dance craze that is out ryt now. Ciphers are 2 weak. Now they meet at lakeside mall parking just to practice dancing.Mc'ing is kinda dead this side.

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Aaaaah.Ish is kinda dead this side.Cats are all about dancing and ish,but there's couple of us still holding it down. Steve Nice(Maradona rolls wiith him these days),Papercutt and a couple cats. The majority are caught up on that dance craze that is out ryt now. Ciphers are 2 weak. Now they meet at lakeside mall parking just to practice dancing.Mc'ing is kinda dead this side.
Im on derail mode catts better 4giv me
Steve Nice is raw with da heat though nigga dun sum ish with my boy Savage.Gonna cum bk in da East 4 da festive......looks lyk im gonna be hanging out at da arcade all da tym *sigh* or chek sum cuties hanging around da Cinema......
heaven is mine.....

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
They don't know space!! gimme 2 more weeks, i'll know EVERYTHING!!

whats the progress on that track? i got more beats for ya.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate